What you guys doing right now.

I'm at my nans and have some internet again 8)

The Bodom concert last night was badass, but some jerk threw beer over hte mixing equipment so they had to finish before they finished thier encore. No Hatecrew Deathroll for me =/

Zin5ki said:
Spyro201 said:
The Bodom concert last night was badass, but some jerk threw beer over hte mixing equipment so they had to finish before they finished thier encore.
I take it the equipment must have been teetotal.

Not familar with the term teetotal.

Anyway; it was some idiot on the balcony threw it down...all over the mixing equipment.

Spyro201 said:
Zin5ki said:
Spyro201 said:
The Bodom concert last night was badass, but some jerk threw beer over hte mixing equipment so they had to finish before they finished thier encore.

Anyway; it was some idiot on the balcony threw it down...all over the mixing equipment.

Smoooooth. I bet that guy got out of the venue pretty quickly at the end.

Maltos said:
Spyro201 said:
Zin5ki said:
Spyro201 said:

Smoooooth. I bet that guy got out of the venue pretty quickly at the end.

I'd say so. Janne (Keys) came out and the end and asked us to beat the **** outta him lol.

Resting in bed. I fell down some stairs yesterday and sprained my ankle rather badly, so I am now officially out of action for a couple of weeks. But it's given me free time to catch up on Code Geass.

Lulu is evil, but I like him. :)

Manga Girls said:
Resting in bed. I fell down some stairs yesterday and sprained my ankle rather badly, so I am now officially out of action for a couple of weeks. But it's given me free time to catch up on Code Geass.

Lulu is evil, but I like him. :)
Hope you heal up soon.

At the moment I'm flicking between my Bank Account and some DVDs I'm tempted to buy... Gah! I wish I was rich. TT__TT

Talking on this forum =P

and trying to convince someone to go up town with me to go to forbidden planet.. they all seem to be hungover though from last night.. pssh lazy people..

JamesX said:
and trying to convince someone to go up town with me to go to forbidden planet.. they all seem to be hungover though from last night.. pssh lazy people..
Though I lack insight on the issue, I always found FP to be lagging behind its online counterparts as regards anime prices. Compared to their vast comic selection, I rarely see any of their anime leave the shelf.

Zin5ki said:
JamesX said:
Though I lack insight on the issue, I always found FP to be lagging behind its online counterparts as regards anime prices. Compared to their vast comic selection, I rarely see any of their anime leave the shelf.

It's reversed at the Forbidden Planet store I go to. Anime and Manga vanish off the shelves while most of the comics get looked at purely for their wonderful covers.

Just blogged about Code Geass - It took ages to do as I haven't blogged in a while. It's about the friendship between Lelouch and Suzaku and looks at whether enemies can ever become friends again.

Back