What you guys doing right now.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
It's reversed at the Forbidden Planet store I go to. Anime and Manga vanish off the shelves while most of the comics get looked at purely for their wonderful covers.
How are they for prices? In Londinium the only discounted anime tends to have a Ghibli label on it, and the rest of their stock sells at roughly the same prices as at HMV. They tend to have vast numbers of special offers for comics though, and comparatively they seem very popular.

I ended up not partaking in Shinkai Day. I did see Other Worlds (Tooi Sekai) though. Little over a minute long, but you can still tell who made it.

Well the FP up Birmingham was doing a 2/3 offer on the manga's so I thought I'd go have a look.. Almost bought zombie powder but my brief time in the shop looking though it got me to the conclusion it was Trigun again.. so I gave up and bought some clothes...

JamesX said:
Well the FP up Birmingham was doing a 2/3 offer on the manga's so I thought I'd go have a look.. Almost bought zombie powder but my brief time in the shop looking though it got me to the conclusion it was Trigun again.. so I gave up and bought some clothes...

Trust me it isn't anything like Trigun, :) but it is all too brief (only 4 vols were ever published and the final one is padded by some of Tite's other short works) and doesn't have an ending as such, but if you liked Bleach then get it :)

Ah, I will do then when I get back the weekend.. I was just having a quick glance through, because FP staff look at you funny when they think you're reading the manga's in the shop, and it just reminded me of how stupid Vash is and yet seems to be strong..
But like I said.. it was only the first few pages I glanced at.. should of got it now >.>

BlackWolf said:
JamesX said:

Trust me it isn't anything like Trigun, :) but it is all too brief (only 4 vols were ever published and the final one is padded by some of Tite's other short works) and doesn't have an ending as such, but if you liked Bleach then get it :)

Sorry, just dropping in here cause I have Zombie Powder. Is Trigun anything like it? The art in the anime for Trigun bugged me but, i'm wiling to check the manga. Is it worth a look if I like ZP??

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
JamesX said:

Sorry, just dropping in here cause I have Zombie Powder. Is Trigun anything like it? The art in the anime for Trigun bugged me but, i'm wiling to check the manga. Is it worth a look if I like ZP??

I wouldn't of said the two were alike really, maybe aside from the main characters having a comedy side and then having a serious side i guess. I haven't read the Trigun manga though.

@JamesX that's the beauty of hindsight :p

Spyro201 said:

OI, leave Trigun alone.. it's 10th on my anime list.. well maybe not for much longer because Code Geass might replace it.. but shush! =P
But seriously.. I have to agree.. some bits of Trigun anime are.. weird.. but I still liked it enough to watch it again =P

JamesX said:
Spyro201 said:

OI, leave Trigun alone.. it's 10th on my anime list.. well maybe not for much longer because Code Geass might replace it.. but shush! =P
But seriously.. I have to agree.. some bits of Trigun anime are.. weird.. but I still liked it enough to watch it again =P

:lol: I know nothing about it. I've heard its legendary but to me, like Bebop, its ugly. I like strong colours and definition in art, older anime lack that. On the other hand, you look at beautiful shows like Ghost in the Shell and the characters "black lines" are well defined, and the colours are solid.

im listening to music on my headphones so loudly that my ears may rupture, dont care though cause it makes all the songs i have sound insanely awesome!

My computer chair has just snapped.

The seat has literally snapped in half. God damn it, that was a perfectly good chair! And I'm not even fat! How did that happen?

ayase said:
My computer chair has just snapped.

The seat has literally snapped in half. God damn it, that was a perfectly good chair! And I'm not even fat! How did that happen?

Because you're too cheap to buy a new one? =P

Procrastinating before hitting the hay - I was going to stay up for I'm a Cyborg But that's ok which is on Channel 4 in about 40-50mins but I really ought to go to sleep and I've seen it before

I am doing college coursework based on law and aspects of the legal system in the United Kingdom. It was quite a difficult assignment to start, although referencing back on previous lectures and notes, I am starting to get more motivated in doing it and am proceeding quite well.

Amray said:
I am doing college coursework based on law and aspects of the legal system in the United Kingdom. It was quite a difficult assignment to start, although referencing back on previous lectures and notes, I am starting to get more motivated in doing it and am proceeding quite well.

Can I ask what course your doing? Simply because i'm taking Law next year so; i'm just curious :)

Back