What you guys doing right now.

Ryo Chan said:
Spyro201 said:
Ryo Chan said:
cheering after finally beating said tank

oh and cause Everton won :D

Was it the tank in the woods?

I was lucky I didnt find the bugger too hard lol.

nah the desert

AH. That's the one where there is like 4 tanks?

I just used Edelweiss and an engineer to do most of it. Use Largo/Jann to take out the ones on the left, then sweep around the right with the Edelweiss. You can shoot the **** of one Tank for a 1-Shot kill, then use heavy mortar fire to destroy thier sandbangs and kill thier snipers. Should they have lancers get your engineer to pop thier head out and fire, also due to the sandbags being destroyed and scattered enemies thanks to your mortar fire; you can run shocktroopers up.

It's not long till you have to take a tank out with infantry only, no grenades allowed ;) Thats fun ;)

Ryo Chan said:
completly wrong mission again :p

the one where you take out Maxamillians main tank just after the ruins.

OT, just finished my pizza so off to watch more gundam

Oh I know that bastard. That was a really horrid mission :lol:

There's been a song that's been stuck in my head all weekend (they were playing it at the shop where I work) only just discovered it's by The Killers, when I typed it into You Tube.

The interview is the for the Digital City Fellowship and its being done Dragon's Den style (although the money stakes are less, its only going to be £4000 per person in the group)...You know i'm sure i mentioned it to you before...

Also finish FMA first obviously :p

BlackWolf said:
The interview is the for the Digital City Fellowship and its being done Dragon's Den style (although the money stakes are less, its only going to be £4000 per person in the group)...You know i'm sure i mentioned it to you before...

You have mentioned it but you didnt say you have the interview tommoro ;)

And i'm thinking il finish FMA. It'll have a job living up to the Code Geass R2 ending though.

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:

And i'm thinking il finish FMA. It'll have a job living up to the Code Geass R2 ending though.

Ah my bad, but still no need for the " :lol: " smiley :p

Also with that attitude you won't find any anime ending to match the code geass ending, but you won't know till you watch it :)

Listening to music and thinking about putting some stuff up for sale on the marketplace forum here. Should probably sort myself out with some padded envelopes and stuff first, haha.

Maltos said:
Listening to music and thinking about putting some stuff up for sale on the marketplace forum here. Should probably sort myself out with some padded envelopes and stuff first, haha.
Nah, just use the old air-mail method - shoot them out of a cannon. or if you're good enough, hammer-throw them! :)

OT: Gonna finish off my chores and then do some uni work.

Chaz said:
Maltos said:
Nah, just use the old air-mail method - shoot them out of a cannon. or if you're good enough, hammer-throw them! :)

Now THAT sounds like a challenge :wink:

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:

Ah my bad, but still no need for the " :lol: " smiley :p

Also with that attitude you won't find any anime ending to match the code geass ending, but you won't know till you watch it :)

Well its only true. Code Geass had a wonderful ending. To be honest, any anime would be hard pushed to beat it.

I don't care if Code Geass R2 has the best ending ever. It still ruined the series in the first 8 episodes of the second season -- it'll always be a trainwreck in my mind.

Aion said:
I don't care if Code Geass R2 has the best ending ever. It still ruined the series in the first 8 episodes of the second season -- it'll always be a trainwreck in my mind.

Well all I can say is the show does get alot better. I know you dropped it after 8 but heck, maybe some day you can overcome those episodes and go finish it.

Back