What you guys doing right now.

Maltos said:
Well i've just got back from being out with some friends and am listening to music. I have currently achieved completion of no work this weekend and will have to plough through a lot tomorrow.
Probably should've started studying for imminent exams also. Ahh fu-
Sounds like me, almost... Not from going out, but work calling me in to do an emergency shift.... Argh. I'll get some done now before I completely blow it.

I myself have been shuttling to and from my university library since the middle of last month. With the exception of exams and the Expo I'll be following such a routine until early June.
Huzzah...

Trying to create a J-rock video playlist.

It's like MTV but with songs you actually like. Yay!

Just read After School Nightmare - it's one messed up manga, but strangely addictive...

Sort of the Twin Peaks of manga.

I'm doing a little bit of computing coursework and watching Goldie absolutely trainwreck a mix, live on the Drum & Bass Arena TV video stream, hahah.

Contemplating playing some PES.

Also spent a minute or two trying to log on, wondering what was going on with my password. I was trying to log on here using my email address instead of my username.

Normally I'm logged in automatically, but every now and then I'm not :( :p

sitting depressed after another failed job application.

that and because of our useless host, i can only veiw the site through a proxy :(

Eating Ice-cream and pondering what new Manga series to read. Also, I keep refreshing the One Manga homepage in the hope that the Fma chapter will appear to no avail ^^'.

Venting a bit after finding out:
1) My Taekwondo class is off today...
2) Went to capture My Hime images off DVD and my PC needs to change regions... FAIL!
3) There are no decent Haruka pictures on google... DX

Bah, I'll go with plan beta.

Back