What you guys doing right now.

After a long day at college, and due to the fact that I only had a few hours of sleep because of my terrible cold that kept me awake through the night by means of coughing, I am just lazing around. I am very tired and will take a nap before watching Suzumiya Haruhi.

Its my day off from work, i was playing killzone 2 a moment ago but now im trying to finish colouring the picture im doing and listening to music

Amray said:
After a long day at college, and due to the fact that I only had a few hours of sleep because of my terrible cold that kept me awake through the night by means of coughing,
Are you sure that's a cold and not...a flu?!!!

swine_flu.png

Zin5ki said:
Amray said:
After a long day at college, and due to the fact that I only had a few hours of sleep because of my terrible cold that kept me awake through the night by means of coughing,
Are you sure that's a cold and not...a flu?!!!

swine_flu.png

No buggers gonna be liking me, i tell ya that now :evil:

Getting ready for my Drama exam this morning.

Doesn't help I have food poisoning from the ******* restuarant we went to before a performance yesterday. -_-

Lmao

i've come to the conclusion that those two people in scotland are faking it...
i mean come on, scotlands miles north of anything interesting....so they need to remind the world that they are actually still alive from time to time....so when there's an epidemic....their always the first to contract the infections.....bird flu....first supposed infection was in scotland.....pig flu....scotland again... i'm waiting for dinosaur flu....then i'll KNOW their taking the piss :lol:

Tachi- said:
Lmao

i mean come on, scotlands miles north of anything interesting....so they need to remind the world that they are actually still alive from time to time....so when there's an epidemic....their always the first to contract the infections.....bird flu....first supposed infection was in scotland.....pig flu....scotland again... i'm waiting for dinosaur flu....then i'll KNOW their taking the piss :lol:

Correction there's now supposedly reported cases in the north east :p Nothing to worry about though, personally i'm waiting for man flu to be recognised as infectious :wink: :p

Seriously though its something i''m not too worried about till it turns lethal over here and i (or someone close to me) gets the symptoms.

Tachi- said:
Lmao

So we miles north of anything interesting? Europe you mean? Sure you can't mean England ;p Nothing good ever comes from there.
We do have two cases and apparently 9 others are showing symptoms here, though apparently we're like anywhere else outside of mexico and its only mild cases. Mexico is getting the worst of it.

On Topic: Watching the news and about to start studying for my exams in just over two weeks time.

Starting an Amazon Prime free trial so I can get my new mouse tomorrow.

Now before I cancel it I think I'll order something for a pound every day for the next month...

Just opened my birthday presents. Getting an iPod classic makes being one year older not so bad! :D

(Now I just have to figure out how to use the thing, but I plan to cram it with Gazette and Gackt)

Also, got chocolates, cash and some girly gifts.

Just ordered my Lelouch cosplay jacket too. Whoo hoo!

happy bday mgirls

why does everyone seem to want the classic lately

the touch is so much better

anyway ot, chilling for another 50 mins till it's work time

Got home early today as it was the last business awareness lesson today (thank f***!). Throughout the day, I'm gonna be working to get the project entirely out of my life! (Wont finish it today though...)

Bah, I knew I'd forget to type something... Happy B-day Manga Girls!

Back