What you guys doing right now.

Maltos said:
Haha, did you get to pick what you did your graphics project on? I did mine on Fullmetal Alchemist, so I enjoyed some of the course. Plus they put my Fullmetal Alchemist poster on the wall in the graphics room for a while untill some kid stole it.

Good to hear you finished it all. Fininshed my Product Design courswork just before easter :p
Advice; don't take it at A-Level!

Lol,I did mine on Gurren Lagann,which got some interesting reactions from my teachers!The year before though I designed a box for some trigun gashpon figures and decided it would be good to actually bring in a box I had from the trigun maximum mini figure things you can get.After prit sticking it to my sheet and putting it in my folder,I came back two hours later to find that it had been stolen.Not the sheet,just the box!

I was going to apply for Graphics at A-Level,but after looking into it I found it just wasn't for me.I'd much rather do my film studies course!^_^

Just got back from seeing Asia live. They were great. Played all the obvious classics but what really made the evening was when they played a hit from each of the members other well known band.
Yes - Roundabout
King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King
ELP - Fanfare For The Common Man
and a random Buggles track :lol:

Great show.

Maltos said:
Just got back from seeing Asia live. They were great. Played all the obvious classics but what really made the evening was when they played a hit from each of the members other well known band.
Yes - Roundabout
King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King
ELP - Fanfare For The Common Man
and a random Buggles track :lol:

Great show.

HO- ****

Absolutely EPIC live. Even though John Wetton wasn't in the original King Crimson line-up his vocals were awwwesome on it.

Plus my favourite guitarist...too. I was loving it.

Maltos said:
Absolutely EPIC live. Even though John Wetton wasn't in the original King Crimson line-up his vocals were awwwesome on it.

Plus my favourite guitarist...too. I was loving it.

[epic build up] In the court of theee crrriiiimmmsooooonn [/epic build up] KIIIIIIIING AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whilst I was tidying through my room I decided to throw away a few of my parents old vinyl records now that i've started buying a lot more of them and I'm running out of space.

It was sad to see a few of them go but i'm afraid i've got no room in my collection for mum's Clannad album.
No, the band...not the anime.

Kezwick_Osaka said:
Reinstalling Sims 2, after it killed itself again.
That's a hell of a job, especially if you have several of the expansions. I uninstalled the whole thing a year or so back, there's a time in life when it stops being fun. Usually the time when you have to earn real money and pay real bills - You don't feel like doing the same thing in your free time anymore.

I do miss designing houses though. I once made a fairly impressive castle with secret passages, dungeons and a moat... damn, I want to reinstall it now.

ayase said:
I do miss designing houses though. I once made a fairly impressive castle with secret passages, dungeons and a moat... damn, I want to reinstall it now.
Lol, sounds familiar. I'm not a big Sims fan, but whenever i do play i just seem to totally forget about dealing with the people and spend hours construction great housing works of art.

My sister on the other hand is a Sims fanatic, in fact i would bet shes playing it right now! So when June 5th comes along she will be right there, bright and early installing the new game.

@sims: I've not played that in years myself, i never really gave Sims 2 a try, so it used to be only the original i played, houses where always the highlight of the game i thought, not the people.

On topic, at present i'm just about to head off to the shops, need to get some rolls to go with dinner. Bar that shaking my fist at play for not getting my Slayers DVD here when they should have, mind you, this isn't the first time they've taken so long with a delivery.

Struggling to cope with horrifically slow internet.

So I exceeded my allowance and now not only do I have to pay for every extra gigabyte I use, but the speed seems to be capped at somewhere around 20kb/s.

One or the other would be enough, you'd think, but then Plusnet have been going downhill since BT took over. If there's one thing I've learned it's that if a company has the word British at the start of their name, distrust them immediately.

ayase said:
So I exceeded my allowance and now not only do I have to pay for every extra gigabyte I use, but the speed seems to be capped at somewhere around 20kb/s.

Look at the bright side of it, you will hardly incur any additional costs with a download speed of 20kb/s. :D

It's still going painfully slow even now I'm in the free 12pm - 8am slot which doesn't count towards bandwidth. Don't tell me I have to put up with this for the next four days and pay for it. This is shite. Plusnet will be getting an e-mail.

Just finished contemplating on whether to go out in the rain and waste petrol going into town just to register at Job Agencies...

I think I'll do it in my lunch break from uni tomorrow instead. For the moment, I'm getting some actual work done.

Back