What you guys doing right now.

Ryo Chan said:
why does everyone seem to want the classic lately

the touch is so much more expensive with far less storage, and those touch-screens are bound to start breaking at some point.
Fixed. ;)

Happy Birthday Manga Girls!
I've personally never been too bothered about getting an iPod, but if i got given one for christmas or whatever, i wouldn't complain. It'd be a decent back-up or alternative to my mp3 player for sure.

Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes everyone, you guys rock!!!

It took me a whole hour to figure out how to upload my An Cafe album, all because I forgot to click one tiny little button. I think you can all guess what I will be doing this bank holiday...

Wondering if I can take an exam in YesAsia Engrish.

Dirty Pair Flash, for example is Da Tei Pea Furatsushiyu.

I did not recieve any birthday greetings except for the one that was sent automatically from the sites server. It was expected as I only recently begun being an active user, but still.....two would have been nice. This was TWO WEEKS AGO by the way!

Anyway, I just finished watching Lucky Star on DVD (FUNGAA!), wrote a complaint to iTunes, and will now proceed to writing college coursework that has to be in by this week.

Uh, did you happen to mention it was your birthday at the time Amray?

If you did and I missed it, much belated happy birthday.

well you guys and gals can say happy b day to me if you want in advance cause me birthday on friday lol
Anyway at the mo i'm cleaning up me flat cause we are having my girlfriend birthday today

seems I missed a few peoples birthdays, (belated) Happy Birthday Amray and Manga Girls.
and Happy future Birthday Zanuff :p

I'm drawing, watching junk on TV and also half attempting to making my Rena image.

Eaten waaay too much barbecue food. Now feel comatose like Nyanko-sensei from Natsume Yuujinchou.

Now trying to convert an anime from an avi to an mp4.

iPod geek speak.

Manga Girls said:
Eaten waaay too much barbecue food. Now feel comatose like Nyanko-sensei from Natsume Yuujinchou.

Now trying to convert an anime from an avi to an mp4.

iPod geek speak.

if your trying to get a video onto an ipod, i'd suggest using videora ipod converter ;)

Why do people mention studying all the time, i don't really want to even go near the stuff, yet i've got exams in just under two weeks so its all piling up =/.

On topic however, obviously bar the not sleeping bit(which is usual), doing a bit of reading and probably going to go on the xbox for a while as well, anything to pass the time.

Arbalest said:
Why do people mention studying all the time, i don't really want to even go near the stuff, yet i've got exams in just under two weeks so its all piling up =/

Same- I've not started yet.

I was just drawing and now I am listening songs. I will need to do some coursework today though otherwise I will be in a "Red Zone" at college this coming week.

Well i've just got back from being out with some friends and am listening to music. I have currently achieved completion of no work this weekend and will have to plough through a lot tomorrow.
Probably should've started studying for imminent exams also. Ahh fu-

Back