What you guys doing right now.

Since I'm done drawing tomorrow's comic, I'm actually sitting here with an episode of How I Met Your Mother (season 2 finale) on pause with Angela's Beautiful Fighter blaring into my ears.

Also I can still taste the Coco Pops I ate a moment ago.

Cursing the band that called themselves "Urusei Yatsura" for making it nigh on impossible to find real Urusei Yatsura merchandise.

Preparing for a job interview on Thursday. I have to give a presentation on a topic I dont even understand. Bah!

But I did get a call from the Daily Mail saying I have won their weekly wishlist comp. It normally has lots of designer clobber but i was more impressed by the fact that i had won ikaraoke.

Hurrah! :)

Firstly: Good Luck with the interview Manga Girls, tis good to see some of us still are having luck with job hunting.

Secondly: Studying, mainly doing sample exam papers to test how well i know this and that. Oh how i hate this, why can't it be the end of the exams on thursday instead of the start =/

I'm hoping that the Expo will help refresh me between exams. To be honest though, at least revision gives me a valid excuse for putting the househunting on hiatus.

SundayMorningCall said:
watching my new blu-ray! (Star Trek IV The Voyage Home)
I would like that new Star Trek 1-6 box set, but is it true these new blu-rays are just the theatrical versions? If so, I think I'll wait for the inevitable director's cuts...

spending 50 mins on the phone to virgin only to find out the exact same thing i thought

Stupid host for the website is stopping me reaching the place without a proxy :(

Manga Girls said:
But I did get a call from the Daily Mail saying I have won their weekly wishlist comp. It normally has lots of designer clobber but i was more impressed by the fact that i had won ikaraoke.
Wow, congrats! Thats always the first thing I look at when I pull out the tv guide. Maybe I should enter it for a change instead of just looking at it, lol.

Stessing over a hard day's work and the blooming printer...

[10 mins later...]
It would help if I putthe new cartridge in rather than print with an old/empty one. :oops:

Back