What manga are you reading now?

Not manga (or LN), but anime related. I have just finished reading through the Giovanni's Island Ultimate Edition book. Fascinating read about the history of the island chains north of Japan featured in the film and Japanese-Russian relations over the last few centuries.

A Strange and Mystifying Story Tsuta Suzuki Vol. 1 (e-book) from SuBLime. Been waiting a long time for this series to be adopted in its entirety! Review to follow...

Fire Force Volume 1 (Dropped) - Review forthcoming so won't say too much, but to me it's a generic shonen with no real redeeming qualities so won't be continuing it beyond this volume.

Neon Genesis Evangelion 3-in-1 Manga vol 2
A certain someone with a red plug suit shows up and much hilarity ensues!
DSC_0234.JPG

Not sure if I remember this from the anime. It's been ages since I last saw it.
DSC_0233.JPG

How is Seraph ? i have the first 3 i think but not started yet

If you've watched the anime, you'll find that it sticks quite closely to the manga (up to Chapter 41 halfway through Volume 11). A nice bonus (literally) is that each manga has a full colour plate at the front and some fun/interesting bonus material at the back.

Story-wise, it moves at a decent shonen-style pace with plenty of twists and turns in the plot. The artwork is attractive and, as @Gemsy-chan alludes above, there are some wonderfully warped characters! (Or are they...?)

I like the Seraph of the End manga. You've just reminded me I need to badger the friend I'm borrowing it off and see if he's got any more volumes for me to borrow. Meanwhile tonight I read Princess Jellyfish 5.

Back