What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell Girl: Three Vessels, set two (of two), courtesy of Play. I'll be sure to watch it, one day in the distant future.

ilmaestro said:
Awesome. :) Would you mind posting some pictures of it?

I'm opening it Christmas day. I'll probably make a blog post about it because new films look thin on the ground at the end of the year and I don't plan on going out much anyway. Unless there's the second coming of Christ. Or a giant meteor. Or a screening of Scrooged.

I just got a very important package today - the last of the Christmas presents I have to get and the most important. Much to my relief as well because it was coming from Scotland and they were snowed under or something.

Genkina Hito said:
ilmaestro said:
Awesome. :) Would you mind posting some pictures of it?

I'm opening it Christmas day. I'll probably make a blog post about it because new films look thin on the ground at the end of the year and I don't plan on going out much anyway.
Ah, cool, I'll look out for that. :)

Received some other parcels (most of them Friday)

Blur - Limited Edition 3 Disc Gift Set (2CD & DVD)
Faith No More - Angel Dust OMR
Polysics - You-You-You (cd/dvd limited edition)
Polysics - Polysics Or Die (cd/dvd limited edition)
Cibo Matto - Pom Pom: the Essential Cibo Matto [Us Import]
Pulp - Greatest Hits
Foo Fighters - Greatest Hits: +DVD
Eden Of The East [Blu-ray] (17.47 preordered from amazon.co.uk)
Dragonball Z Kai - Season One Part 3 Region A blu-ray
Apocalypse Now (Full Disclosure 3 Discs With Collectible Booklet) Region A blu-ray (brothers xmas prezzie)
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (Limited Edition) PS3 (17.95 preordered from Zavvi)
Ys - Oath In Felghana (Limited Edition) PSP
Super Mario All Stars 25th Anniversary Edition Wii 17.99 preordered from HMV, only paid 8.10 (someone cocked up there methinks :D )

I did actually finally receive Death Note.

I've lost track of the things that are still somewhere in the postal system. :( The worst thing is, it might be nothing now, but I will feel uneasy for a while since I'm not sure.

Yeah true, I should probably go through my statement and tick stuff off. If I don't get anything in the post tomorrow, I might do that.

As a christmas present from Eiji, I got five plush dolls. Four are from To Heart (two multis' aoi and Ayaka) and one from Tokimeki Memorial (Miharu Tatebayashi).
Since we were in town, I done a bit of shopping since my mums bday is coming up

Otaku-san said:
As a christmas present from Eiji

I also had a christmas present from him xD Two Dir en Grey posters, and some of Die's guitar picks.

Do you have any idea what I could get him in return?

Second of three SAVE parcels arrived from amazon.com:

KURAU Phantom Memory
Ghost Hunt

and also received my small order from Mangaoh:

Dengeki G's Festival v.19
Fullmetal Alchemist v.27 ;_;
Tenjo Tenge v.22 ;_;
Guide of Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

My new HTC Desire HD :D

Can't say how happy i am right now. normally i look forward and enjoy having new tech.... but this is a special present to myself and i've had so much hassle over it that the surprise that it actually turned up today has had me sat with a big smile on my face :)

This week's Jump and Famitsu, and this month's Newtype. The number of potentially exciting things I have in the post makes posts like this very disappointing.

I told my manservant to send me S&W. He sent me S&W. It arrived today. Now, on Christmas day, I can listen to MY Horo, in English. This is a good thing.

It's too bad the manservant in question wasn't keen on the prospect of listening to Kajiura's music whilst watching .hack//SIGN, and asked for nothing in return... Oh well, I don't believe in the Christmas spirit, anyhow. Freebies = good.

received the following,

Kodocha Season 2 Complete Set (Hyb) - S.A.V.E. Edition
Our Home's Fox Deity Box Set 1 (S) Premium Edition

As I have stuff to watch anyway, I will be saving these for Christmas.

I'm very much the same way, Stu, even if someone guarantees me you can read or watch something out of order, I never want to have gaps.

No post at all the last two days for me, never mind "stuff" that I was waiting for. :( Goddam snow. And Haruhi has left Hong Kong, but has not arrived anywhere yet according to DHL. :(:(

At least you're aware of where such a product is. YesAsia seem not to have given any information regarding the most recent purchase I made there. I may need to spur their customer service team once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back