What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a free copy of Eden of the East, on behalf of a friend. Who won the prize for being the 4,600th follower of MangaUK on twitter! Don't let anyone tell you they're not awesome! :)

(The reason I have it is because he lives in Italy, and will be seeing me when he comes over next week)

Makiko Itoh's "Just Bento" cookbook

Vanquish on 360

Beez's Durarara!! Part 1

And some BDs from Amazon Japan:

Senkou no Night Raid v.6
Occult Academy v.3
Fullmetal Alchemist v.16 (Finished!)
Angel Beats! v.6
Seikon no Qwaser v.8 (Finished!)

Couple of longer series finishing nicely in time for OreImo next month and Index II in January. Lack of Zakuro BDs mean they'll almost certainly be the only two shows I import from this season, unless Star Driver pulls off a miracle in its last few eps.

Same as other shows expected to appeal to women - they aren't generally expected to buy stuff on BD. :( Same for Kimi ni Todoke, and Durarara!!, too, which was far more galling.

I have finally received my last internet survey.
On paper, I am now due an Amazon voucher code, though I must wait a few weeks before inquiring in case of no code being sent.

Received the following,

House (also known as Hausu) Criterion Collection (Region A bd)
Videodrome Criterion Collection (Region A bd)
Cronos Criterion Collection (Region A bd)
Trinity Blood Collection (Region A bd)

Received the following

Guyver Complete Collection (Region A bd) (I received it a week or so ago but I don't recall listing it here)
Bleach Season 4 Complete Collection - The artbox is damaged so I have sent it back for a replacement

Durarara!! Volume 1
Eden of the East: Complete Collection

(I actually got them last week, but haven't been on here for awhile)

My Arakawa calendar has arrived, and is ready and waiting to replace its spicy, wolfy predecessor on my wall.

Needless to say, Nino features prominently, with July/August a particular highlight. I might just have that page on display all year.

fabricatedlunatic said:
My Arakawa calendar has arrived, and is ready and waiting to replace its spicy, wolfy predecessor on my wall.

Needless to say, Nino features prominently, with July/August a particular highlight. I might just have that page on display all year.
Ooooh, pictures please! Or a link if you know of a site that has pics up already.

I got my Rebuild of Evangelion calendar the other day, and am similarly pleased with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back