What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some sort of ingrained local tradition, one presumes.

An update on my phantom YesAsia order: one advises all future customers to spell their email addresses correctly on the online form.

Zin5ki said:
An update on my phantom YesAsia order: one advises all future customers to spell their email addresses correctly on the online form.

rofl.gif

That was what was wrong?

On a more serious note, it does make me wonder why I still haven't had my "Activation E-mail" off of them - I have checked, and the spelling is correct.

Well my christmas haul so far from many nice people is this!

Anime:
- Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple Series 1 (wanted to get this for awhile!)
- Bleach Series 4

Manga:
Uzumaki volumes 2 and 3! It is complete!

Video Games:
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
- Haunting Ground
- Project Zero 2: Director's Cut
- D

Books:
- The Collected Works of Edgar Allan Poe

It's been a fine round this year!

Good haul this christmas :D, I got:

Neon Genisis Evangelion Platinum boxset
Bleach boxset complete series 2 + 3
Gin Tama volume 1
Shonen Jump volume 1 - 2011
My Iphone!!!
A shaver,
Swiss army knife,
£££

Type-Moon Ace v.6
Bungaku Shoujo Memoire III
Gundam 00: A wakening of the Trailblazer

Very tempted to watch the Gundam 00 movie tonight... but I'm also determined to finish my rewatch. What to do?!

In the days subsequent to Christmas, it has transpires that, as planned, I now possess the Bubblegum Crisis collection.

I opted for the R1 version over the domestic, in virtue of the former release's claim to feature remastered video and sound.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Godot said:
An absolutely beautiful shirt off of eBay, reduced from £30 to £10 with free postage! <3

Nice one.

Today I got a YLOD, which is fine and all its still under warranty, no worries, shall be taken back to GAME in the new year, but Gundam 00 disk 2 is stuck inside :(

Damn, I meant to post this in the "What did you buy today" thread xD I'm still waiting on a few packages >.<

Received the following from playasia today,

Silky Heart (Toradora Intro Theme) [CD+DVD Limited Edition]
Vanilla Salt (Tora Dora Outro Theme Song) [CD+DVD Limited Edition]
Pure Parade (Tora Dora Intro Theme Song)

At last! Two of my 4 packages turned up today-!

Rising Sun flag
Lovely Gackt-esque/VKei shirt <3

Now just for the other two...

Stu, your tsundere act is becoming a little too well practiced, haha.

Today I received a book from Amazon that was sent to some woman in Ireland. Or should have been. Amazon scribbled all over the sticker with her details on and put a sticker with my details on on the other side, so I got it. Look inside and it's something I never ordered, and the invoice details match the details on the scribbled out side. Not sure what the best way is of getting it to her without me having to pay out any money.

I got someone else's Amazon order once. It was a drawing therapy book which was supposed to help troubled children. Once I got over the initial urge to keep it for my own use, I felt bad that some poor parent / carer waiting for this book had probably received my copy of Transmetropolitan: Gouge Away. I returned it.

I also received a trashy "Gossip Girl" chick-lit novel once instead of a hardback history book (but that was an ISBN mix-up on the product page).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back