What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayase said:
I got someone else's Amazon order once. It was a drawing therapy book which was supposed to help troubled children. Once I got over the initial urge to keep it for my own use, I felt bad that some poor parent / carer waiting for this book had probably received my copy of Transmetropolitan: Gouge Away. I returned it.

I also received a trashy "Gossip Girl" chick-lit novel once instead of a hardback history book (but that was an ISBN mix-up on the product page).

Not received someone else's amazon order but I have received someone else packing slip included with several of my own.

As for mix-ups, I ordered a classical cd for my mum from play.com before Christmas and they sent Bon Jovi's Greatest hits (2 cd set).

mangaman74 said:
As for mix-ups, I ordered a classical cd for my mum from play.com before Christmas and they sent Bon Jovi's Greatest hits (2 cd set).

Maybe you ordered; Classic! Bon Jovi Greatest Hits!

;)

That must've been a pain, though Dx

ilmaestro said:
What did you do to return it, ayase, just via the RM or did you contact Amazon?
Sent it back to Amazon via their normal returns process, under reason stating "wrong item - not the product I ordered" or some-such. Since I had only been charged for the book I actually ordered, I simply requested a replacement and printed out a freepost label to send it back.

A piece of paper with a manager signature. This is the acceptance that I get the whole week between 13th-19th Feb off. Now I just need a date to 3000-hit-combo! :p

ayase said:
ilmaestro said:
Sent it back to Amazon via their normal returns process, under reason stating "wrong item - not the product I ordered" or some-such. Since I had only been charged for the book I actually ordered, I simply requested a replacement and printed out a freepost label to send it back.
I didn't fancy faffing about, so I emailed them and told them I wanted some replacement items and for them to send the woman another copy of her book, and they agreed. ^^;

ilmaestro said:
ayase said:
ilmaestro said:
I didn't fancy faffing about, so I emailed them and told them I wanted some replacement items and for them to send the woman another copy of her book, and they agreed. ^^;
So they're letting you keep the book they sent in error for nothing? :eek:

Well, I've learned something today: Amazon are weak-willed as hell. I'm sure I can exploit that.

lol, yup. Book sounds interesting enough, too, I'll probably read it. :D

Got half of my big print order from Amazon Japan in this morning, and a third "we are holding a parcel for you" letter from Parcelforce. I know what the first two are, I'm actually a little confused about this one, but I guess I'll find out when I go to pay them the total £90 of charges tomorrow. ;_;

Monster V2, (3 and 4 still aren't here D: )
Also Higurashi Curse Killing Arc V1 (So now I can read V2 as well! )

The rest of my print order from Amazon. I did get all the limited-time Haruhi covers, which was pleasing. Also the Haruhi Fall/Winter illustrations book, which is a good size for an artbook and has some lovely reproductions in, quite a few taken from Disappearance.

I also get really impatient waiting for stuff in the post. Goddam RM. :-/

Received the first couple of cheap volumes of .hack\\Roots that I ordered from play.com. Bought disc one and the art box what must be literally years ago now, and didn't get around to finishing it off at the time.

Received the following over the past couple of days,

FMA Brotherhood Part 3 (Region A blu-ray)
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle OVA (Region A blu-ray)
Bleach Series 4 Complete Collection (This is a replacement as the original was damaged)

This week, i had Nadesco vols 1-6 end up on my doorstep all the way from Greece and Otaku USA Vol 4 Issue 4 to read whilst i'm putting my feet up.
Now contemplating to order more anime boxsets to add to the plethora of unwatched ones, currently sat on my shelf gathering dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back