What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
afoia said:
This week, i had Nadesco vols 1-6 end up on my doorstep all the way from Greece
My R1 order from Yesasia has been awaiting stock for over a month now. Nadesico seems to be quite akin to the Scarlet Pimpernel when it comes to elusiveness.

Got a Technika BRSS10 Blu-Ray player today. The design's not sexy, but if it's new and gets the job done, I dont mind for £75 (p+p included).

Thanks Ilmaestro & Stu :)

320 points, which is usually ABB - however they're accepting my Welsh Baccalaureate which is 120 points, so that now is the same as BB, of even CDD! Here's to hoping I can get in (and here's to hoping the really do accept Welsh Baccalaureate for its full value!)

Stuart-says-yes said:
Godot said:
Thanks Ilmaestro & Stu :)

320 points, which is usually ABB - however they're accepting my Welsh Baccalaureate which is 120 points, so that now is the same as BB, of even CDD! Here's to hoping I can get in (and here's to hoping the really do accept Welsh Baccalaureate for its full value!)

Surely they will, I mean there's no reason why not, I mean it is a legit qualification. :)

That's what I though too- but some Universities say it's not worth the full 120, and make your offer based on it being worth 0-100 points. I'm hoping it counts as full, as they didn't specifically say it's not worth full- it only seems sensible to assume it's worth the full 120- In which case I could get on an ABB course with CDD, lol.

The offer suggests that the course is oversubscribed by quite a fair degree, a fact about which you should be cautiously proud. If the competition is such that 320 is the requested score, you may have to query the wording of the offer with the course's application administrator in case you're concerned.

More specifically, ask whether the full 120 points of the WB would be a valid contributor to the sum.

(As a forewarning, expect to become acquainted with an engaged tone. Such is the volume of calls that a typical university applications office has to process.)

On a interestingly-related note, the offer I remember receiving from my alma mater was equivalent to 320 points.

@Mangaman: Thank you~!

@Zin: The page that I viewed with the offer simply said "You need 320 points including: GCE A Levels and Welsh Baccalaureate"

I assume that meant that WBQ counts full- I'll give Kingston and e-mail or call on Monday to confirm this however.

Zin5ki said:
(As a forewarning, expect to become acquainted with an engaged tone. Such is the volume of calls that a typical university applications office has to process.)
At first I thought you meant they would sound really interested in what he had to say.

i went to there once, but they said i was overdrawn and took £30 from me

My back is killing me :(

goodnighteverybodybyora.jpg

50 bubble wrap bags so i can put my artbooks in and put them away safer.

Was hoping my copy of Ghost Tricks would turn up but it didn't prehaps tomorrow, may be i will come along with my Hakouoki one coin figures -seems to have been ages since they were posted-

Yesterday received the three main "official" Umineko releases from C79 (the fighting game, Ougon Musou Kyoku, the eighth chapter of the VN, and the extra TIPS collection).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back