What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to reading it. It will be a while before I get to it, but if you haven't got it by then, I'll tell you my (obviously non-biased) thoughts.

I'm also an idiot and didn't realise the three other packages were for me. I'm not used to Book Depository posting everything separating, so this and this are now in my possession.

I am disappointed that The Hunger Games, the series I was most eager to read, hasn't arrived yet, but I shouldn't complain. Got loads to entertain myself with now.

Jayme said:
I'm looking forward to reading it. It will be a while before I get to it, but if you haven't got it by then, I'll tell you my (obviously non-biased) thoughts.
I've already read it, but it was actually that good I was considering buying it.

Jayme said:
Lupus said:
I've already read it, but it was actually that good I was considering buying it.
Have you read Fray? For me, its absolutely his strongest comic book work.
Nope, I've only read Astonishing X-Men and his six issue run on Runaways which was decent. It looks interesting, do I need to be deep in Buffylore to read it?

Nope. It's set too far in the future for any of the current 'verse to matter. All you need to know is the basics:

"In every generation there is a Chosen One. She alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness. She is the Slayer"

(They also have guys called 'Watchers' who train and guide them.)

That's all.

I know how panicky you all were, but thankfully The Hunger Games trilogy did indeed finally arrive and looks lovely. I'm too lazy to take a photo right now - not to mention my self-indulgence-o'meter has already gone up a lot in this thread, so... yeah. :p

il: :)

I guess I can't actually have too much of a go at you for that comment in the "Strong but Fan service" thread after all. ^^;

--

Received the rest of my Amazon order (Index w/bonus DVD in particular looks great)... and my Kara no Kyoukai set. ^_^

Received gurren lagann series 2 (LE) and series 3.

Arrival time - perfect. 2 days after ordering i received them, however.... the limited edition is damaged. not happy about it ¬__¬

Received the following over the past few days,

Needless - Collection 1 (Region A Blu-ray)
Sacred Blacksmith: The Compete Collection Ltd Edition
Area 88 - Complete Collection
Yugo The Negotiator [Box Set]
Elemental Gelade Complete Collection

Godot said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Final Fantasy X

I look forward to playing it soon =)

Aw man I really wanna bust out my PS2 to play this - but I need new memory cards :(

There is a solution, and since I own the game and a ps2 I don't feel at all bad about saying this (Though technically it's just as illegal), that is Emulation. I'm playing through it on my laptop and love doing so :D (Actually been playing FF XII, but I have X too, and love it even more!)

Does that make me a bad person? :p

Arbalest said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Godot said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Final Fantasy X

I look forward to playing it soon =)

Aw man I really wanna bust out my PS2 to play this - but I need new memory cards :(

Aww :(

I will to make room on my memory card for FFX.

Tis a fun game. Just watch as your time gets sucked away though.

I have been playing it since this morning and so far I'm really enjoying it :D

Mono, if you have time can you pop onto the chat and speak to arby about ds titles. i know he's wanted a word with you but your so elusive :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back