What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tachi- said:
Mono, if you have time can you pop onto the chat and speak to arby about ds titles. i know he's wanted a word with you but your so elusive :p

I will pop in there later today :) and hopefully starting tomorrow I will be on there a lot more ^_^

Rena Ryuugu said:
Tachi- said:
Mono, if you have time can you pop onto the chat and speak to arby about ds titles. i know he's wanted a word with you but your so elusive :p

I will pop in there later today :) and hopefully starting tomorrow I will be on there a lot more ^_^

:D great

are you coming to the expo in may? still yet to meet you :p

Tachi- said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Tachi- said:

I'm not sure about going to the expo but I will let you know if I do go :)

Today I got a box of chocolates for Valatines day ^_^

Rena Ryuugu said:
Tachi- said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Tachi- said:

okay :)

a box of chocolates? :O wish somebody would buy me some chocolate lol lucky woman :p

OT: Black rock shooter nendoroid. watched the dvd that came with it and spent the remainder of the time this evening clearing out rubbish from shelves to make the room look better and give my stuff places to stand.

Tachi- said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Tachi- said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Tachi- said:

okay :)

a box of chocolates? :O wish somebody would buy me some chocolate lol lucky woman :p

Yep, it was a box of those delicious seashell chocolates :D

And today I got Negima volume 19, and it came with stickers =D

Rena Ryuugu said:
lol :p

Today I received the 4th Full Metal Panic novel in the post which I have been looking forward to reading ^_^

Just received mine today and it's a biggun. I knew it was going to be both novels 4 and 5 though, so it's all good. Will thoroughly enjoy reading this again.

Arbalest said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
lol :p

Today I received the 4th Full Metal Panic novel in the post which I have been looking forward to reading ^_^

Just received mine today and it's a biggun. I knew it was going to be both novels 4 and 5 though, so it's all good. Will thoroughly enjoy reading this again.

Awesome :D

Thought I'd mention - though a bit late by several days - that I got Rozen Maiden from Play.com. Since they had it on special offer and with free postage, I thought it better then procuring the R1/R2 version on UP1

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)

Got the Gamestation Steelbook limited edition version. Strange thing is that the steelbook arrived with no shrinkwrap and empty along with a shrinkwrapped copy of the regular version.

Yakuza 3: Special Edition

I'm far from pleased. For a "New" game it has a fingerprint on the disc. I'm gonna check to see if my DLC code works though.

Over the past week I have received the following,

Our Home's Fox Deity Premium Box 2
Dirty Pair TV Series Collection 2
Ah! My Goddess TV Series Complete Collection
Tactics Ogre Premium Edition (PSP)

Re: Dirty Pair TV Series Collection 2 - This comes with a booklet containing an interview plus a question and answer session with the creator of Dirty Pair Haruka Takachiho. The questions are those sent in to Nozomi for the interview. One of my questions is included in the booklet . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back