What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuart-says-yes said:
Godot said:
An offer from Middlesex Uni.

They don't accept my Welsh Baccalaureate? Screw them.

Thats not so good, at least you've got your first offer still, right?

Yeaaaah. Well now it's just to wait for news back for Surrey and Greenwich still. Then i'll know where to put my final application to.

What was the Middlesex offer, out of interest? Do they request a point score in excess of what you can expect from A-Levels alone?

Zin5ki said:
What was the Middlesex offer, out of interest? Do they request a point score in excess of what you can expect from A-Levels alone?

280 points, excluding my Welsh Baccalaureate. That'd be B(100)B(100)C(80). However, Kingstons course is 320 points, including Welsh Baccalaureate. That's WBQ(120), C(80)D(60)D(60)

I just feel it'd be better for me to go to Kingston on that basis.

Woohoo!! After some concerned e-mails sent, some resuffling of order details and such, I FINALLY HAVE MY BOXSET!!
Recieved Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny complete today. Not gonna waste any time before watching some today. :)

Chaz said:
Woohoo!! After some concerned e-mails sent, some resuffling of order details and such, I FINALLY HAVE MY BOXSET!!
Recieved Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny complete today. Not gonna waste any time before watching some today. :)

i respect you chazzy chaz. good man

Saiyuki Reload Complete boxset
Gravitation Complete boxset
Disgea Boxset -All 3 thanks to AOL

from hmv i got
Beauty and the Beast Blu/DVD set
Tinie Tempah - Disc-overy

yesterday i got
Kingdom Hearts Birthday By Sleep Avatar Mascot Straps of Ventus and Terra
Kotobukiya's Yomiko Readman 1/8 Figure

Received the following recently,

Disgaea Complete Collection
Starship Operators Complete Collection
Lunar Legend Tsukihime Complete Collection

thanks to AOL

For the record Lunar Legend is a resend as the original copy had a broken spindle meaning that disc 1 kept coming loose. This new copy has a broken spindle meaning disc 2 keeps coming loose (and the dvd case was not shrink-wrapped).

I have send them an email telling them about this. If I am to get a new copy hopefully it won't be a case of the spindle holding disc 3 being broken.

Stuart-says-yes said:
mangaman74 said:

thanks to AOL

For the record Lunar Legend is a resend as the original copy had a broken spindle meaning that disc 1 kept coming loose. This new copy has a broken spindle meaning disc 2 keeps coming loose (and the dvd case was not shrink-wrapped).

I have send them an email telling them about this. If I am to get a new copy hopefully it won't be a case of the spindle holding disc 3 being broken.

H'mm, I see I wasn't the only one with this problem, hopefully a good rebuffing will fix the scratches because it doesn't seem worth sending it back.

In terms of scratches/marks the discs from the other two sets are worse than Lunar Legend. The problem with Lunar Legend is that if a disc keeps coming loose every time you open and shut the case then it is a problem worth sending it back for (also since I would be keeping the case in a dvd rack the motion of opening/closing it to get the case out would most likely make the disc come loose).

I just opened a nice big box, expecting to see all my books. It was only the Harry Potter collection, although looks much prettier than I was prepared for. The books themselves are a different printing too. Fun.

(Just noticed a slight tear at the back of the collecting box, but whatever.)

Received the following on Friday/Saturday

Jewel Hunter Lime Bem
Twelve Kingdoms Complete Collection (I ordered it from United Publications before Christmas. Better late than never)

mangaman74 said:

thanks to AOL

I received a reply saying I can send it back for a replacement (which I did on Saturday). With regards to it not being shrink-wrapped they said that they had opened it up to check it first before posting it - can't say they did a good job if that is really the case (I still think it is more likely they sent out a copy someone else had returned as I noticed it did not come with the small MVM card you can post back saying what you purchased).

I am slowly learning the nuances of an XBox account. Today I received a joypad prop for my avatar, as unsubstantial as such a gift may be.

Little bits and pieces:

Dengeki G's Magazine 2011/03
Arcadia 2011/03
DenYuuDen BD v.4

And some figures I eventually went to pick up from the depot:

Dead Master figma + Nendo
Hinagiku Nendo
"MISAKA mori" trading figure (box)
GSC's Hitagi

£100 of charges pretty much exactly. ;_; Goddam you Parcelforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back