What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just this moment received Madoka Magica LE Volume 1.

I must say, it is well worth the extra cost if you can afford it, although I'm not too big a fan of the artbox - it seems a little flimsy, much like Aniplex's Oreimo release. Looks (and feels) nice though.

AntAce said:
Just this moment received Madoka Magica LE Volume 1.

I must say, it is well worth the extra cost if you can afford it, although I'm not too big a fan of the artbox - it seems a little flimsy, much like Aniplex's Oreimo release. Looks (and feels) nice though.
I'm still waiting for the Royal Fail to deliver something today. Even if it is just a ransom note about the depot having my order. I have heard some complaints about the flimsy box online though.

I hate rural post offices...it's 1pm and the mail usually shows up at around 11am >>.

EDIT: Damn that postman. He just came, with a single bill for Mum. I swear he parked his bike right by my window and was flaunting that parcel for next door. [/IrrationalHatred].

That WWE Allstars stick I mentioned somewhere. The buttons actually feel OK out of the box, the stick is definitely a bit iffy though. £40 worth of replacement parts on the way + £23 stick = £100 worth of quality, so I'm not complaining.

DPD finally delivered my copy of the BLK. Huke Selected Works Limited Edition Artbook with Black Rock Shooter Beast figma.

DPD certainly likes to send all the parcels I receive on a magical mystery tour to delivery depots in London. I live in Grimsby...

Ghost in the shell: Solid State Society

thank-you-jesus-lg.jpg

I'm really behind on everything so just trying to fill some gaps atm I got today

FMA S2P2 -r2 even though the rest is r1 -never mine-
FMA manga vols 12-27

AntAce said:
DPD finally delivered my copy of the BLK. Huke Selected Works Limited Edition Artbook with Black Rock Shooter Beast figma.
Heh, finally something that makes me "glad" that mine ended up with ParcelForce, as I received it a few days ago. ^^;

The ransom note for my Puella Magi Madoka Magica volume 1 LE just came in the post. I have to pay a charge of £17.73 (also, they include a map to my local depot, how nice of them). Will hopefully pick up later today.

Less than I was expecting. Now I'm going to have to think carefully about whether or not to order volumes 2 and 3 from RightStuf or UP1.

EDIT: Wow, the actual VAT is just under £10. Then there's an £8 Post Office clearance fee.

Was it a Parcelforce ransom note? I'm guessing so, but since I'm not at home during the day and get my ransom notes from Royal Mail the same way, I have to check!

I'm assuming Madoka isn't that big/heavy, so this is useful information for my ongoing obsessive-compulsive TRSI order optimisation. If it is Parcelforce I might hold off liberating the magical girls until my next EMS box arrives, to kill two birds with one stone :s

R

Rui said:
Was it a Parcelforce ransom note? I'm guessing so, but since I'm not at home during the day and get my ransom notes from Royal Mail the same way, I have to check!

I'm assuming Madoka isn't that big/heavy, so this is useful information for my ongoing obsessive-compulsive TRSI order optimisation. If it is Parcelforce I might hold off liberating the magical girls until my next EMS box arrives, to kill two birds with one stone :s

R
It's a Royal Mail one as opposed to Parcel Force (well, I don't see the Parcel Force logo anywhere; only the Royal Mail one). In terms of size, judging purely from unboxing videos, I assume it's about as big as Beez's Haruhi LEs. I'll do a size comparison once I've persuaded Mum to go out and collect it though (she's already said she's not going to rush out and get it...see you next week then? xD).

Also, the map on the back of the actual letter is upside down...classy 9.9.

Cool, thanks. I hope I get mine soon, then (except mine is packed in with Princess Jellyfish so still might come via evil Parcelforce...).

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back