What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M3MF0XUxStc?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M3MF0XUxStc?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Got GITSSAC in the post today (belated gift from one of my friends) so that's rad. It's in the reissue in brickset packaging that I do love so :p

Nothing except a "we missed you" card despite the fact that I was in, because my doorbell has been stolen / destroyed AGAIN.

I swear I am going to fill the next one with mains electrified, HIV infected needles. And when I hear the screams I'll lean out of my window, douse them with petrol and drop a match.

Toradora! Volume 2 Premium Edition

ayase said:
Nothing except a "we missed you" card despite the fact that I was in, because my doorbell has been stolen / destroyed AGAIN.

I swear I am going to fill the next one with mains electrified, HIV infected needles. And when I hear the screams I'll lean out of my window, douse them with petrol and drop a match.
One time, I was in the shower when the postman came, so I quickly got myself dried so I could throw something on and look presentable. I opened the door just as they were about to put a "We missed you" card through the door.

But er...who the hell would steal a doorbell? :S

Joshawott said:
Yobs, Eejits, Dickheads and Tw@ts. Doesn't help that I live on a road which is a main route between two pubs. Got a bottle at the window one night last year (good thing it hit the frame not the glass). I don't think anyone has a vendetta though as I don't particularly know anyone here. I don't dislike where I live either, I just dislike people being total Nobs.

ayase said:
Joshawott said:
Yobs, Eejits, Dickheads and Tw@ts. Doesn't help that I live on a road which is a main route between two pubs. Got a bottle at the window one night last year (good thing it hit the frame not the glass). I don't think anyone has a vendetta though as I don't particularly know anyone here. I don't dislike where I live either, I just dislike people being total Nobs.
Ouch. I'm fortunate that the place I lived in before this one was a street full of old people at the corner of the village. Now, I live at another corner in a cul-de-sac with young couples, away from the centre of the village.

MikeP said:
Idolmaster G4U Vol. 4
Me too! The Takane cover is too much. :nosebleed:

Also received:

my big order from the last TRSI ADV/Sentai sale. Just as the new one has rolled around. ^^;

Denpa Onna BD v.7
Huke artbook "BLK".

My copy of Catherine: Stray Sheep Edition arrived this morning. Which is awesome, considering it was not meant to arrive until monday. Also got my copy of One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP too. So i shall be having a busy weekend methinks.

Received the following,
Saber Marionette J to X, Program 3 (DVD)
Rosario + Vampire - Season One Limited Edition (DVD) - Free with Axel Points
Phantom - Requiem For The Phantom (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
Gasaraki Complete Series (DVD)
EF - A Tale Of Memories Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie: Season 1 & 2 Collection [DVD]
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie: Seasons 3 & 4 [DVD]

Finally got my hands on an actual PS3 headset, thank you Shopto.

And received the guide for Soul Calibur V - probably the most impressive game guide I've ever seen, never mind just fighting games.

A little wireless adapter dongle, as I gave my other one to my sister to use with a laptop whose wireless card had started playing up.

Received the following from Planetaxel,
Sengoku Basara - Samurai Kings 2 - Complete Series Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)
Broken Blade Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Mobile Suit Gundam Complete - Collection 2 (DVD)
Code Geass - Lelouch Of The Rebellion R2 (DVD)

Received today...

Madoka Magika vol 1 (Blu-ray).
The Twelve Kingdoms, Shadow of the Moon, the Sea of Shadow (Blu-ray).
The Twelve Kingdoms, Sea of the Wind, the Shore of the Maze (Blu-ray).
The Twelve Kingdoms, A Great Distance in the Wind, the Sky at Dawn (Blu-ray).

I received Broken Blade and K-On! (Anime Legends) yesterday, but forgot to say anything about it. I was sort of tempted to watch K-On! first to commit social suicide if I end up not enjoying it, but my other half surprisingly said he wanted to see it too so into the queue it went...

Also collecting Keroro Gunsou movies 1-4 this evening from the delivery office, as I got tired of waiting for Funi to pick them up.

R

Rui said:
Also collecting Keroro Gunsou movies 1-4 this evening from the delivery office, as I got tired of waiting for Funi to pick them up.

R
That reminds me, now I have a good Region 1 player, I should probably buy FUNi's Sgt. Frog DVDs.

Now that almost a week has passed since Madoka Magica was dispatched, now I can begin waiting by the door for the Royal Fail's ransom note to appear.

Yesterday for Valetines day, I received from my lovely bf:

A plush dog which I called Cookie
A box of chocolates
Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon card+tin
A KFC meal
and Trigun volume 1.

Received today in the post:
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles volume 6. Which finally completes the artbox which I had my shelf for 5 years as it was the first anime series I started collectiong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back