What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I got a bright yellow rain coat I ordered last week for my Rainy Devil cosplay :D

Normal post man hasn't been yet though so still hoping I might get something else today too :)

Gurren Lagann Anime Legends boxset ^_^

Had it on my plan to watch list on MAL for about four years, so I can't wait to start watching it :D

Zelda 25th anniversary book Hyrule Historia

Karina Lyle and Megurine Luca papercraft.

3DS game Beyond the Labyrinth

PC game A Game of Thrones: Genesis (a fiver from play.com)

Bakuman First Issue DVD and One Piece Collection 1 of probably 10,000. I'll Post pictures later but yeah, both of those for £30 overall from amazon.

ilmaestro said:
Glad you managed to get your hands on that, finally!
Inorite? I was just sat down in the kitchen chatting to Mum, reading through the Episode Guide book. I laughed at how there was a typo in the page with Ami's VA interview, where "acts" was misspelt as "acdts" xD

Now, to flog my standard edition somewhere...

Big Country - The Crossing (2CD Deluxe Edition)
Saber Marionette J to X Volume 4
Saber Marionette J to X Volume 6
PS3 Final Fantasy XIII - 2 CE
PS3 Final Fantasy XIII - 2 Bonus Content (Game sent this separately - includes Steelbook, 3 lenticular artcards, a novella set between the games plus some DLC)

Today I received some spam mail from the NHS about a free cinema voucher if I take a chlamydia test (despite being a virgin).

That's it.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Space v3
Futurama season 5 (which is actually the first half of season 6, confusingly)
Black Butler v8
Sengoku Basara 3 Utage anthology comic
4,000yen in cash
and a woolly scarf.

Most of these things were received in person as late Christmas gifts (I bought the books when out shopping). Not sure if my postman didn't come at all this morning or if he left the stuff I was expecting next door - guess I'll find out when they are back.

R

Received my latest order from bk1 with some LN volumes I needed to catch up on.

Also finally got around to getting my own copy of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, since Shopto had the PS3 version on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back