What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rui said:
Futurama season 5 (which is actually the first half of season 6, confusingly)
Yays for Futurama!

Also, it's the same problem as Family Guy. In the US, the original DVD sets were sold as "Volume 1-4", while here, it was sold as "Season 1-4". (Probably because, "Season" sounds like a whole boxset of episodes, while "Volume" only sounds like 3-4 eps).

Season 5 is made up of the four quadruple length "movies". Then, Season 6, consists of 26 episodes. 13 airing in Summer 2010, and another 13 airing in Summer 2011. (So as not to compete with the Animation Domination stuff and South Park, I believe).

They are doing season 7 in the exact same format, so prepare for more confusion.

...don't even get me started on the whole "Splitting the original 4 seasons into the 5 broadcast seasons" thing. Just go by the production codes, it's much more simpler XD

3 things today i has received.

Nintendo Wii Classic Control Pro
Xenoblade Chronicles
Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

Still to receive:
One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP: LE
Catherine
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD/BD

Also have a few pictures to post up of The circle pad pro for 3DS and my bastion stuff when i get the chance

Cowboy Bebop Remix (Anime Legends)

Also, Toradora Volume 2 Premium Edition was dispatched today and Puella Magi Madoka Magica volume 1 LE is processing. Hopefully I'll have those soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back