What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I think Funi's recent stuff is one of an increasingly rare number of examples of the term being used correctly. Too many things get released as "Limited Edition" with no actual hard limit to the print run.

Ya, I think all the LEs Funimation have released up until a couple of months ago have sold out. They don't last long.

You also get an extra case (so more art work) with the LEs. The regular edition crams all four discs into one keepcase with a slipcover.

Kimi ni Todoke Premium Edition Vol.1.

I'm starting to wish all companies would produce such nicely packaged DVDs/BDs. Certainly looking forward to Vol.2.

Not opened any parcels today (been listening to the cup football on the radio) but by process of elimination the following arrived today,

Kimi Ni Todoke -From Me to You- Box Set 1 (S) Premium Edition DVD/Blu-Ray
Romeo X Juliet Complete Collection (12) DVD
Durarara!! Volume 3 (15) DVD
An order of 16 empty dvd cases (each holds between 3 - 10 discs each)

Naruto The Official Character Data Book
A Namco Bandai 3DS case I got for free.

Also, some's Amazon order was sent to me by mistake. Shame Amazon's contact forms are so stupid they don't account for the possibility of something like this happening.

EDIT:
Got in touch. Amazon basically says I have to send it to them and they'll refund me for the postage...what happened to the free postage labels?

Joshawott said:
EDIT:
Got in touch. Amazon basically says I have to send it to them and they'll refund me for the postage...what happened to the free postage labels?
Similar to the comment I made about play.com to someone in another thread, when this happened to me with Amazon I told them they would have to get the right items sent to the right people themselves, as I wasn't going out of my way to correct their mistake. And they did. They are just praying for people to say "oh, sure, we'll do the work for you".

I got my birthday gift from boyfriend a week early. I got moribito (complete collection), Witch Hunter Robin and Gurren Lagann. I gave him a list to pick random items from and that is what I ended up with. I'm quite happy with the picks

A parcel note, letting me know that on Monday morning I shall probably be collecting Arcana Heart 3 Collectors Edition on the way to work.

Ooh, which platform?

--

Received some game-related books from bk1:

FFXIII Ultimania Omega
FF Type-Zero Ultimania
FFXIII-2 Fragments Before

but they sent my Zelda Hyrule Historia separately, so still waiting on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back