What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MercenaryRaiden said:
I doubt i'll grind to anywhere near that level with FFXIII-2, unless it gives me another theme. Then i'm in again! D:
The "Special" menu is indeed there again on the main menu. You could be there for a while. :s

(plus you'll want to max out every monster available... right? ;))

ilmaestro said:
MercenaryRaiden said:
I doubt i'll grind to anywhere near that level with FFXIII-2, unless it gives me another theme. Then i'm in again! D:
The "Special" menu is indeed there again on the main menu. You could be there for a while. :s

(plus you'll want to max out every monster available... right? ;))

ARGH! It'll depend on how much my "jrpg marathoning" mode comes out. The only times it has come out recently are for Persona 4, FFXIII and Xenoblade. And 80 hours in and i'm still nowhere near done with Xenoblade...:D

Ot: Got word today that I failed to get a grade that I needed by...1 mark. I'm not best pleased with myself but i've scheduled a resit in march to turn that around. Nothing like making more work for myself! :lol:

The clever Parcelforce man! Today he left me a slip for my Idolm@ster 2 pack, but rather than leaving it with a neighbour or in a bin, or taking it back with him as usual to the depot where I could access it, he left it at a local post office. Because their opening hours are so tight, I can't get my package at all now until Saturday. Normally this is a paid service, and I've never had it done to me before. So cruel. It's punishment for all of the things I make him carry, isn't it?

I also received some manga courtesy of Royal Mail.

R

Rui said:
The clever Parcelforce man! Today he left me a slip for my Idolm@ster 2 pack, but rather than leaving it with a neighbour or in a bin, or taking it back with him as usual to the depot where I could access it, he left it at a local post office. Because their opening hours are so tight, I can't get my package at all now until Saturday. Normally this is a paid service, and I've never had it done to me before. So cruel. It's punishment for all of the things I make him carry, isn't it?
I think you're reading too much into it Rui. If it were punishment for all of the things you make him carry, he'd have just kicked it around a bit or wedged it in your letterbox (no matter how poorly it fitted).

ayase said:
Rui said:
I think you're reading too much into it Rui. If it were punishment for all of the things you make him carry, he'd have just kicked it around a bit or wedged it in your letterbox (no matter how poorly it fitted).

If it was punishment then surely it would have been left in one of your bins.

In a bin? A bin at least shields your package from the elements. A bin is positively benevolent by package delivery standards.

Love Hina Specials Collection.

It was only after Play.com dispatched this that I realised that UP1 sell Love Hina Again separately for £9. Oh well, I love the Spring and Summer specials anyway, so I don't mind about owning them again xD

Also, a £10 GAME voucher from my Aunt for my birthday, which is on Thursday.

A large haul, after rearranging my workday just so I could go on a massive and inconvenient detour to collect my Idolm@ster 2 from the Post Office. A picture will probably appear in that thread later, but one thing of note was my Australian test order already appeared. Dennou Coil part 1 arrived safe and sound via Royal Mail Recorded with no customs charges.

It was my first Siren purchase and the printing on the packaging is fairly little low quality, but I think I'll order my next batch from the same place since it was so hassle-free.

R

A birthday card from my Nanny and Grandad with a £20 cheque in...with my old surname on it xD.

Time to take my change of name deed to the bank.

D'oh! My bank accepts cheques in both my old and current (married) names, thankfully. My mum still uses my old name on cheques, and she's the only person I know who even still uses them.

By the way, Happy Birthday? :D

R

Rui said:
D'oh! My bank accepts cheques in both my old and current (married) names, thankfully. My mum still uses my old name on cheques, and she's the only person I know who even still uses them.

By the way, Happy Birthday? :D

R
'tis my birthday tomorrow, but some people send cards earlier due to Royal Fail being unpredictable.

What I usually do, is take down my change of name deed to the bank and it's fine (I had my surname changed when Mum remarried). They've been fine with it before.

The only people I know who use cheques are my paternal grandparents (Nanny and Grandad) and my Uncle Alan. Everyone else either uses direct bank transfer or cash.

received

Sekirei 2 collection
Mushi-Shi Complete Collection
Comic Party Revolution TV
Big Windup - Complete Series
Phoenix Vol. 1-3 (Box Set)
Mazinkaiser / Shuten Doji
Iria - Zeiram Complete collection
De-Vadasy
comic party

I received my MPD Psycho manga from pixelofpower.

And at some stage finally received the first part of Birdy, trailing the second part by some days.

Also a wireless USB dongle thingy, as the wireless card on my laptop seems to be... something.

Rui said:
The clever Parcelforce man! Today he left me a slip for my Idolm@ster 2 pack, but rather than leaving it with a neighbour or in a bin, or taking it back with him as usual to the depot where I could access it, he left it at a local post office. Because their opening hours are so tight, I can't get my package at all now until Saturday.
Hmm, could you not have phoned and arranged for re-delivery? Obviously you can't now, since I have read a bit further down the thread since I opened this reply tab, but still.

Rui said:
It was my first Siren purchase and the printing on the packaging is fairly little low quality, but I think I'll order my next batch from the same place since it was so hassle-free.
This same place being? (I really should bookmark useful stuff as well as the crap that I actually do use the function for).

I could have probably have argued with them to redeliver, but we never have anyone in during their usual hours to receive it. When they take it back to the depot, I can pop in on the way back from work which is much more convenient :/

The Post Office thing seems to be a new policy in my area, so perhaps I'll have to get used to it.

ilmaestro said:
This same place being? (I really should bookmark useful stuff as well as the crap that I actually do use the function for).

Devoted DVD

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back