What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

image.jpg

My eBay copy of Hyperdevotion Noire arrived for the exact price I paid for the one on the right from Idea Factory Europe store. Basically as I mentioned I received the German cover and I wanted the UK/English cover so I luckily found one on eBay for a good price.

Ordered Agents of Shield Season 4 on Amazon, ended up with the standard edition despite the digipack being listed at the time. Put in a return and told me to keep the copy.

Reordered from Zavvi as their listening specifically stated it was the digipack, once again ended up with the standard amray. Contacted customer services stating I ordered the digipack to organize a return due to the item not being as ordered. Was told they ran out of digipack copies but had a few spare empty digipacks in the distribution centre of which they could send one. Jumped on their offer and it arrived today in good condition.
IMG_20180726_141735.jpg

And the replacement discs for the GITS SAC Deluxe edition arrived.

The replacement discs are for the issues with the missing or incorrect chapter stops in the first season, correct? That is a huge issue for me, as I marathon episodes basically in movie-mode by skipping over all the extraneous stuff, so I definitely need/want to get the replacements as well. So do we ask Zavvi or MangaUK for the replacement discs?

Well I contacted them and this was their response:

"Thanks for getting in touch. This was something that we were able to arrange for a very, very limited number of customers who contacted us with an independent query directly after the product launch. Unfortunately, we have exhausted our supply of discs and it is not something we are able to offer out widely.

I will keep you on file in the event that this changes."

"Thanks for getting in touch. This was something that we were able to arrange for a very, very limited number of customers who contacted us with an independent query directly after the product launch. Unfortunately, we have exhausted our supply of discs and it is not something we are able to offer out widely.

That sounds like b******s! Surely the standard release will have the 'corrected' discs.

That sounds like b******s! Surely the standard release will have the 'corrected' discs.
I am a bit miffed, unless I missed it they didn't say anything about a replacement scheme. They've taken note of my request so hopefully they can get some to me.

I am a bit miffed, unless I missed it they didn't say anything about a replacement scheme. They've taken note of my request so hopefully they can get some to me.
I'm pretty sure if a replacement scheme was public knowledge you'd have heard about it on this very site. Some people obviously did 🤔

Ok, Well I have a contact at Manga I was dealing with to get my damage replacement GitS Deluxe Set, which I only finally received last Friday. I haven't even been able to watch any of the discs because it took so long to get the original and then the replacement overseas to the US that I could finally open and check. I sent her another email directly to ask.

Ok, Well I have a contact at Manga I was dealing with to get my replacement GitS Deluxe Set, which I only finally received last Friday. I haven't even been able to watch any of the discs because it took so long to get an Overseas replacement here in the US that I could finally open and check. I sent her another email directly to ask.
Do let us know what response you get, I'd be curious as to whether you'll get a similar response or not.

So its the people who moaned the loudest on twitter and elsewhere wow...

Ok, Well I have a contact at Manga I was dealing with to get my damage replacement GitS Deluxe Set, which I only finally received last Friday. I haven't even been able to watch any of the discs because it took so long to get the original and then the replacement overseas to the US that I could finally open and check. I sent her another email directly to ask.
Did the replacement turn up in good condition?

Back