What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

They're up to Volume 5, with 6 coming in August. They come out at around a rate of three to five months apart, whilst other countries are up to Volumes 13/14 and the final volume 16 came out a few days ago in Japan.

It's been so long since I read the Rose Extermination arc so I forgot to check how many chapters were adapted in S1. This series honestly deserves so much better. I really can't imagine how they can adapt the Rushima/Cochlea arcs or even the Dragon arc in such short time considering just how much happened. Should be an entire season for that arc.

It's been so long since I read the Rose Extermination arc so I forgot to check how many chapters were adapted in S1. This series honestly deserves so much better. I really can't imagine how they can adapt the Rushima/Cochlea arcs or even the Dragon arc in such short time considering just how much happened. Should be an entire season for that arc.
I reckon this is how it'll pan out:
Rue/Cochela- 4 episodes
Clown siege/Furuta Integrity Enquiry - 4 episodes (no 125 because censorship)
Dragon Arc- 2 epsiodes
Post Dragon retrieval and final fights- 2 episodes

Basically even two cour isn't enough to do any of it justice.

I reckon this is how it'll pan out:
Rue/Cochela- 4 episodes
Clown siege/Furuta Integrity Enquiry - 4 episodes (no 125 because censorship)
Dragon Arc- 2 epsiodes
Post Dragon retrieval and final fights- 2 episodes

Basically even two cour isn't enough to do any of it justice.
Well I'm ready for a train wreck in any case. Could be even worse than Root A.

That would be quite the achievement. Admittedly not one I’d be happy with in any shape or form but yknow it’d still be pretty impressive. Just a shame as Tokyo ghoul seems to have a whole load of potential. Reckon the good season followed by sh*t is just their way of getting people interested in the franchise enough to simply more of the manga/merchandise? Seems odd they’d wittingly pull another root A on us.

I don't hate Root A as much as most but I admit the anime only stuff and stuff that ended up in the manga clashed poorly. Re season 1 isn't amazing, but it was a step in the right direction. Now they seem content to take several leaps back. What annoys me more is that the same studio have given the average at best Black Clover 51 episodes to do basically nothing new with the genre whilst TG and Re are far more deserving of episodes and have some great imagination and originality to them.

That would be quite the achievement. Admittedly not one I’d be happy with in any shape or form but yknow it’d still be pretty impressive. Just a shame as Tokyo ghoul seems to have a whole load of potential. Reckon the good season followed by sh*t is just their way of getting people interested in the franchise enough to simply more of the manga/merchandise? Seems odd they’d wittingly pull another root A on us.
Maybe, but considering how slowly the volumes have been coming out in the West it'd have made more sense to take their time and adapt the anime based on what volumes were available/coming out like Re season one did. If they want people to go and read the manga after seeing over half of it condensed into one cour then they better get releasing them faster than they are currently, me needs them!

My Neptunia games arrived from Idea Factory Europe.

Di8t2dPW0AArd9z.jpg

Despite expecting them to be English covers, they sent me the German version for Hyperdevotion Noire. The game was cheap which is a plus but I want consistency with my shelf so I am a madman and ordered the English cover version on eBay (also cheap surprisingly).

In other words, this is putting me off from ordering with Idea Factory Europe Store because they basically can't guarantee that the game you'll receive is the UK/English cover or the French/German covers. The same is also applied with NIS America Europe as well.

For those wondering if I'll return the Noire game, their rules seem to imply that returns are only allowed with defective or damaged items only. Besides the game cartridge is technically the English version (I honestly don't know why they bother to release European versions when the language is English only) so it's more or less a backup copy, for Noire's sake.

Not how distance selling works. You are allowed to cancel the order and return it if it's sealed, but you'll be liable for postage costs.
Hmm.. well I decided to hold on to the German version as a backup for the game case and cartridge. Gotta back up those Vita games in case to remind folks the Vita is alive (lol).

Back