What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
#1
Update(06/08/2016) - because of the AnimeUKNews forum being taken down, we lost content from December 2015 to June 2016. So any posts in that period have been lost, and we apologise for any inconvenience.

I received today bleach movie 1 and ichi movie. Paid for both 8,48€ so it waws really cheap. Still waiting for the second bleach movie which i bought together with these too. Even odd its that i bought first than these 3 items high school of the dead and the first movie from naruto shippuden and i'm still waiting for them. They left the wharehouse 3/4 days before these ones and still nothing. Bought everything from play.com

Like i suggested in other topic and some people like the idea, here are the pics of the stuff i received. Anyway, i think its better we create a topic just for stuff received but like photo/video of it like it was suggested.

http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic ... start=7935



 
#10
heres mine

Sekirei 2 collection
Mushi-Shi Complete Collection
Comic Party Revolution TV
Big Windup - Complete Series
Phoenix Vol. 1-3 (Box Set)
Shuten Doji
Iria - Zeiram Complete collection De-
Vadasy comic party
comic party collection

sorry its not a very good picture
 

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
#12
Really good looking stuff guys.

How much money do you spend per month in anime stuff?



Rui, which anime is the one with the two ninjas fighting on the left side?
 

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
#13
bakum4tsu said:
Rui, which anime is the one with the two ninjas fighting on the left side?
The stuff on the left is all from Sengoku Basara. I unintentionally censored the main character's face when arranging them which probably made identification harder than it should have been.

The fighting guys are in the movie version.

R
 
#14
bakum4tsu said:
Really good looking stuff guys.

How much money do you spend per month in anime stuff?



Rui, which anime is the one with the two ninjas fighting on the left side?
next time i think il take pictures during the day instead of night it'll better that way at least you'll see them better.
 

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
#17
Rui said:
bakum4tsu said:
Rui, which anime is the one with the two ninjas fighting on the left side?
The stuff on the left is all from Sengoku Basara. I unintentionally censored the main character's face when arranging them which probably made identification harder than it should have been.

The fighting guys are in the movie version.

R
Ah still have to see that show.
 

ilmaestro

State Alchemist
#18
Pleased to see people jumping on board with this. :)

The rogue appearance of a wild Pikachu in Josh's pics was especially awesome.

Rui said:
Good haul today.
You're... not wrong. That Gundam set is appreciably early.

Not pictured: one credit card statement.
Can we assume this is because you couldn't fit all seven pages into the picture? :p

animefreak17 said:
im using a playstation 3
As much as I enjoyed giggling at the slight non-sequitor, what he means is you should upload the pictures to somewhere like imgur, and then link to the imgur page.
 

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
#20
The Pikachu was especially cool as I think I have the exact same one!

Lawrence said:
Whoa, Rui likes Idolm@ster too?
I haven't seen the anime at all (yet), but I was hoping the Asian version of the game would still be around after I got my gaming backlog down a little. Then I decided I might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb.

R
 
Top