What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

42785464515_ea06f06585_b.jpg

Arrow arrivals. I've seen Audition before, but I look forward to checking out the other two for the first time.
Society is...'interesting' 😉

Just arrived from Anime Limited’s BOGOF sale... curiously, what’s with the amaray for Garden of Words? I don’t think I’ve seen a clear case when I’ve seen it in the shops. This ever happened to anyone else?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
Just arrived from Anime Limited’s BOGOF sale... curiously, what’s with the amaray for Garden of Words? I don’t think I’ve seen a clear case when I’ve seen it in the shops. This ever happened to anyone else?
More importantly I noticed they got rid of the 'FILM' notice and Anime Ltd logo on the front cover.

Garden%2Bof%2BWords%2B-%2BPhoto%2BRedux%2B-%2B01.jpg

I often get packages later than others for some reason, won't be in the country for a week so won't have a chance to unbox it until next Sunday.

My copy of "Star-Ballzers" arrived from Rightstuf today. The image on the front of the box is really dark. The camera flash lightens it up a good bit, but in regular room lighting it's very hard to even see the characters and the ship... I took this photo purposely without showing the rainbow foil effects, so you can see the image a little better.

starblazers1.jpg

Here is the front cover in normal room lighting, no flash, with foil highlights:

starblazers2.jpg

Last edited:
My copy of "Star-Ballzers" arrived from Rightstuf today. The image on the front of the box is really dark. The camera flash lightens it up a good bit, but in regular room lighting it's very hard to even see the characters and the ship... I took this photo purposely without showing the rainbow foil effects, so you can see the image a little better.

starblazers1.jpg
I've got a copy of this on the way, looking forward to seeing what they put in the booklet.

Back