What did you BUY today?

payment now done for Tomoyo After -It's a Wonderful Life- Memorial Edition (for All Ages)

Key finaly released it, not limited edition. Last time was very very limited (10th aniversary box), and strictly japan only.

The title just keeps getting longer and longer.

I want to buy the Slayers boxset series 1-3 that's on DVD pacific, better value than UK ones 'cause I just want to see the lot.

Other than that, I'm gonna sell quite a lot of stuff hopefully^^

A Marvel heroes messenger bag, a couple of new dresses seeing as it's getting a bit warmer, Burn Notice season 2 and a little something else that I wont be mentioning here :D

Coach tickets to get me to the London expo and back and lots of art materials to make my hollow mask :3

TRASHBAT said:
and a little something else that I wont be mentioning here :D

Bwahahaha, you do not want to know what comes to mind when you say that

Yeah, it's sooooooooo funny to, like, imagine what she could be alluding to.... Laugh out loud.

hello-kitty-vibrator-pink.jpg

Ordered THIS lastnight, have confirmation that its in the post and en route to my house, hopefully by tomorrow i'll have both swords at home.

If i don't have either of them by the end of the week, a complaint is in order, considering ones coming via royal mail (1st class) and the longer sword was ordered 2 weeks ago (on the friday) and i STILL haven't recieved a dispatch email from amazon, (its apparently coming via parcelforce)

Napoleon Total War: Imperial Edition - £15 from Game.

Probably won't even run on my machine, but I couldn't turn that offer down.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Tachi- said:
Ordered THIS lastnight

Sweet :eek:... I'm tempted to buy a couple of Kunai this year form London

Go for it, thankfully the expo is 2 times a year, if it was only once a year i might have been kicking myself more....i wanted a sword from the expo but the gf said no :/

SHe's not coming this time :twisted:

A few times ago, my mate purchased a stick. A curtain rail. Or something. From one of them sword selling stands. The seller was very adamant it was a Staff, but whatever, we called it a stick and we laughed. It was hilarious to see him carrying it on the train home.

/just a anecdote.

Jayme said:
A few times ago, my mate purchased a stick. A curtain rail. Or something. From one of them sword selling stands. The seller was very adamant it was a Staff, but whatever, we called it a stick and we laughed. It was hilarious to see him carrying it on the train home.

/just a anecdote.

Erm, cheers for that Jayme, i'll bear that in mind whilst staring at the katana's and dribbling..

Okay to some this might look abit strange, that i've bought half of series....But when you look at the price you'll understand abit more: there cheap so i might aswell buy em whilst their in stock and finish the rest later.

Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 3
@ £3.00
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 4
@ £1.00
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 5
@ £1.00
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 6
@ £0.75
Desert Punk - Volume 4
@ £2.00
Desert Punk, Vol 1 (15)
@ £5.00
Desert Punk, Vol 3
@ £2.50
Elfen Lied - Vector 4
@ £3.50
Elfen Lied Volume 3
@ £2.50
Free Delivery

Total: £21.25

From Cex.co.uk

Tachi- said:
Okay to some this might look abit strange, that i've bought half of series....But when you look at the price you'll understand abit more: there cheap so i might aswell buy em whilst their in stock and finish the rest later.

Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 3
@ £3.00
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 4
@ £1.00
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 5
@ £1.00
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 6
@ £0.75
Desert Punk - Volume 4
@ £2.00
Desert Punk, Vol 1 (15)
@ £5.00
Desert Punk, Vol 3
@ £2.50
Elfen Lied - Vector 4
@ £3.50
Elfen Lied Volume 3
@ £2.50
Free Delivery

Total: £21.25

From Cex.co.uk
I went into the Preston centre store and saw Requium of the Darkness.... Only had vol. 3+4 in though, but may check out the website.

Edit: Well... 2-4 are available... may look for vol 1 elsewhere.

Back