What did you BUY today?

Cowboy Bebop : The Movie £5.99
Millenium Actress £3.99

From Forbidden Planet. There was also a hilarious looking cheapy DVD called Vampire Wars? Looked like some LOLsome 80's/90's anime movie. Thought about picking it up....maybe next week as they have acheapy Lupin III movie too.

Durial666 said:
I just ordered Daphne In The Brilliant Blue from Anime-On-Line for like £9 not bad I suppose.

No! Its cheaper doing it via Cex and anime online
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue, Vol 1 £1.99 – Anime-on-line – free postage
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 2 £0.99 – Anime-on-line – free postage
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 3 £3.00 – Cex – free postage
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 4 £1.00 – Cex – free postage
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 5 £1.00 – Cex – free postage
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue, Vol 6 £0.75 – Cex – free postage
Total: £8.73

Whereas buying solely from anime-on-line its £8.94.
Save yourself 21p!

F*cking Hell Yes. Fifty-eight quid and beholden to no region coding am I.

What Hi-Fi said:
...with the loader closed and no disc in the player, you key in '9735', then a number to represent the DVD region code, followed by another for the Blu-ray region, and press 'enter'. DVD regions are the usual 1-9, plus 0 for multiregion, while for Blu-ray 1 is Region A, 2 Region B and 3 Region C.

In other words, '973502' will get you multiregion DVD and UK/Europe Blu-ray Region B, '973501' the same with US/Japan Blu-ray Region A, and so on...

After doing some refunding and trading, I got some gift wrap paper (seriously low on it!) and SSF:IV!! Gonna have a go on it now.
Anyone wanna fight (XBox 360), gimme a PM sometime. ;)

Chaz said:
After doing some refunding and trading, I got some gift wrap paper (seriously low on it!) and SSF:IV!! Gonna have a go on it now.
Challenging us to a wrapping-paper fight, are you? Why, that is both uncouth and severely dangerous! Consider, if you will, the paper cuts that could result. (Further, if the wrapping paper isn't of a colour complementary to red, the resulting aftermath would be far from tasteful in appearance.)

Zin5ki said:
Chaz said:
Challenging us to a wrapping-paper fight, are you? Why, that is both uncouth and severely dangerous! Consider, if you will, the paper cuts that could result. (Further, if the wrapping paper isn't of a colour complementary to red, the resulting aftermath would be far from tasteful in appearance.)
I dunno, mix it with white, you have pink, blue = purple, yellow = orange... I don't see the problem. And how deep are these wounds you're thinking about? I'm sure a quick flash would just scrap the skin, but if you have a long enough edge and go slowly, you could go deeper. :p
Keep it in the plastic then, and we can use them simply as bats. That'll be less harmful and abides by health/safety standards of Street Fighting, correct?

Four used PS3 games for less than £40 altogether. Assassin's Creed, Brutal Legend, FEAR and Resident Evil 5. A few I've wanted but didn't want to pay too much for. Waiting pays off.

While in HMV I also noticed this, in a clear blu-ray case. Given my hatred of the blue plastic, I'm hoping the BFI are starting a trend here.

ordered a couple of region A blu-rays

Yojimbo (Criterion Collection)
Sanjuro (Criterion Collection)

There is a boxset with both of them but I ordered them individually from playusa.

picked up yesterday at the expo

nendoroid 79 tears to tiara arawn figure
figma 54 requriem for the phantom masaki apsy figure
one piece carue and chopper figre
good smile comapny len kagamine 1/8 figure -yay i finaly have him
shadow skill boxset
gragile dreams -wii-
rygar -wii-
sweets from tokyo toys =)
cute fan and hello kitty sweets =)
prince of persia film cell
john nobles autograph
sayonara, zetsubou-sensei vols 3 4
a foreign love affair -yaoi-
cute devil -yaoi-
tea for two vol 4 -yaoi they couldn't get me vol 3 sniff sniff~
you will drown in love ~yaoi~
nabari no ou vols 2 3

hmm i think that was it lol =)

Naruto shippuden series 1 for £14.99 off amazon, Naruto's 3rd film from Cex for £5 and Assasins creed 2 for £15 also from Cex.

Back