What did you BUY today?

Bought Pendulum - Immersion yesterday off the cuff. I just walking by and my arm took on a life of it's own and snatched it from the shelf. Besides that, I also decided "what the hell" and bought QOTSA albums Songs for the Deaf and Lullabies to Paralyze to replace the ones that were knicked a few years back.

Bought my Dad a meal for Father's Day.

Just made an order from amazon.co.jp, highlights including the first Angel Beats BD, and the first animated short that preceded the Bungaku Shojo movie.

Yesterday: 2 pairs of Armani sun glasses for the holiday.

Today:
Desert Punk Volume 2 DVD
Burst Angel Volume 3 DVD
Burst Angel Volume 5 DVD
Subtotal: £2.97 (free postage)

Azumanga Daioh Volume 1 for £4 (free postage)

Hopefully:
Azumanga Daioh 2-6 £12, £4 postage (2 for free out of 3 orders aint bad)

Total: £22.97 on anime

Hugo Boss 150ml for £34.99 (offer on at the perfume shop) and asked if there where any gifts with it, the woman looked around and said that to get the football or travel bag I'd have to buy at least 50ml of Joop, after saying "I'm not too keen on Joop, if it was only payday i'd have bought the Georgio armani Gio, Hugo Boss and Lacoste" she said very nicely "i tell you what, i'll chuck in the bag for free with this" (regarding the Hugo Boss i wanted) and so....i have a free travel bag for my holiday aswell now lol.

£23.99 for a shuttle bus in Lanzarote - forgot to check if it was already included in my booking.

£21 for driving lesson, and £20 for drinks tonight.

In Total: £122.95 spent today.
Just a little bit more than the cost of 1 pair of Armani Sunglasses...

chaos said:
ilmaestro said:
But why do you need two pairs?
Most likely specsavers bogof offer.

Not from specsavers, but you got the right deal :p
If i'm paying out over £100 on sun glasses, i want atleast a free pair and the knowledge that if they get scratched, i can go get them sorted out free of charge

Back