What did you BUY today?

Sorry for double post.

Just ordered from amazon:
Cayote ragtime show 2 and 3
Naruto series 4, part 2 for £2

Total cost: £9.70 :)

chaos said:
Someone's in a shopping spree...

Indeed, decided that as its payday I'll treat myself to some more anime. Considering I've bought a crate of beer the other day, i don't want to go out drinking on a weekend so that'll save money :)

I may regret buying it later(for monetary reasons, obviously) but i picked up Sakura Wars: So long, My Love from gamestation yesterday.

Azumanga Daioh, Vol 1
@ £3.50 1
Azumanga Daioh, Vol 2
@ £3.00 1
Azumanga Daioh, Vol 4 (PG)
@ £2.50 1
Azumanga Daioh, Vol 5 (12)
@ £4.00 1
Elfen Lied - Vector 4
@ £4.00 1
Elfen Lied Volume 3
@ £2.50 1
Free Delivery
Total: £19.50

My bank's going to hate me, thankfully the gf will kill me shortly afterwards (meant to be saving up for a holiday in July)

hehe =) Good move. But you're still missing a volume of Azumanga daioh there.

Where are you planning to go now Tachi?
I'll probably have some city breaks in July myself. I'm due to visit friends in Czech Republic and Austria again.

chaos said:
hehe =) Good move. But you're still missing a volume of Azumanga daioh there.

Where are you planning to go now Tachi?
I'll probably have some city breaks in July myself. I'm due to visit friends in Czech Republic and Austria again.

Yeah i know :( CEX didn't have the third one on its systems as available. Guess i'll just have to buy it from elsewhere, also needed to complete my Elfen lied collection.

Egypt, have to save up £1,400 for a 2 week all inclusive, 5 star resort.

chaos said:
I've seem a lot cheaper on last minute. Might be worth to go take a look.

Haven't you been to egypt before this year?

Will do :)
No, i went last year and the year before that though, the thing is; i don't find the history of egypt interesting at all, the culture or anything. I'd love to go to Japan but nobody has any interest in it in my family :/

Sounds good, but i'll need to know temperatures (kayls wants a tan) and how much flights would cost. Still don't know if kayls starts Uni in August so thats another factor to take into account for me.

*sigh* what i'd give to be 25 and have a stable job, home and be able to go on regular holidays no problem ¬_________¬

Tachi- said:
Sounds good, but i'll need to know temperatures (kayls wants a tan) and how much flights would cost. Still don't know if kayls starts Uni in August so thats another factor to take into account for me.
No idea, but Japan is supposed to be hot in summer, of course not as hot as Egypt. this could be nice though, allowing for longer exposure to sunlight, without getting burned.

Tachi- said:
*sigh* what i'd give to be 25 and have a stable job, home and be able to go on regular holidays no problem ¬_________¬
Aren't you 25, in a stable job and home? And you also appear to take rgular holidays to me as well :p

That must be fun. One wonders if the locals allow visitors to recreate the immortal "Sata andagi" scene.

It is presumably the analogue of the old Python sketch being included in the Hormel Spam Museum.

Zin - I know how to make sata andagi!
=D It's really easy and relatively unexpensive.

Once Ayase is down here, we can make some at my place with a nice selection of anime =)

If I'm feeling up to cooking on the day, perhaps we could try making some chicken katsu curry =P

chaos said:
Aren't you 25, in a stable job and home? And you also appear to take rgular holidays to me as well :p

No :p I'm almost 20, with a stable job (for the moment) and have no holiday booked for this year....but off to New York next year! :D

chaos said:
If I'm feeling up to cooking on the day, perhaps we could try making some chicken katsu curry =P

Less on the cooking of cats, more on the cooking of chicken, and i might gatecrash this party :p

Tachi- said:
chaos said:

No :p I'm almost 20, with a stable job (for the moment) and have no holiday booked for this year....but off to New York next year! :D
Heh, I see. Why the hell were I thiking you were in your mid 20s? Anyway, nevermind. I've known that, but I momentarily forgot about it.

Tachi- said:
chaos said:

Less on the cooking of cats, more on the cooking of chicken, and i might gatecrash this party :p
You most certainly can!

Zin5ki said:
Tachi- said:
but off to New York next year!
I've been to "old" York many times. It's quite a small and rustic place. Not much spectacle there, I'll admit.

Presumably, the newer York is much the same.
LOL - no comments...

Back