What did you BUY today?

Jayme said:
Spyro, Chun, whatever; this isn't directed at you. I'm just thinking out loud. Did anyone read Naruto before watching it?
I stopped watching the anime because it sucks compared to the manga, same for virtually all shounen shows imo.

My imagination + author's original work >>>>>>>> TV anime budget + minor stylistic changes.

Yeah, very. Hopefully it turns up first thing tomorrow. I won't be playing it till the afternoon and there's no way in hell I'll be letting my brother play MW2 either.

Jayme said:
Yeah, very. Hopefully it turns up first thing tomorrow. I won't be playing it till the afternoon and there's no way in hell I'll be letting my brother play MW2 either.

hehe, just stick a big "Reserved for 40 hours" sign on your ps3.

I went and collected my Final Fantasy XIII limited edition pre order at Game today. I also got a free pack of art cards as I pre ordered the game in store.

chaos said:
Final Fantasy Collector Edition Guide =D

hey manga, new laptop? nice :)

I have needed a new laptop for some time. The current one is good enough for online purchases but is a pain for pretty much everything else.

To quote my brother

it has a stick of rock in the middle of the monitor.

I don't know what has caused it but essentially the screen has vertical lines running down the middle. As for the make of the new one, I ordered a Dell. It was a little more than I planned but it was within my budget.

Just ordered the following,

Final Fantasy XIII Collectors Edition Guide
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga - Endless Frontier (DS)

Preorder the following

Infinite Space (DS)

And ordered the following

Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn Of The New World (Wii)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)
Belkin Neoprene Sleeve For Notebooks Up To 15.6-Inch, Jet/cabernet

ordered some figurines from Archonia,

Sakura wars Capsule toy part 5 random figure
Lucky star Small Mini-Nendoroid PVC Trading Figure Part 02 Random Figure
HG series Gainax heroins capsule toy set of 5
Hgif Gainax Capsule toy part 03 - Set of 5

The Sakura Wars figure was purchased using Archonia points.

Bought today

Killzone liberations - psp -it was £2.50 from work so decided couldn't pass that up hehe-
1200 points for MW2 Maps on tuesdays -plus getting from work i get discount on them-
Percy Jackson and the Titans curse, sea of monsters, lasy olypian and battle of the labyrinth -to last to write percy jackson each time- BOGOF from WHSmith
Neo issue 70
Empire issue may 2010

Back