What did you BUY today?

Preordered the following games,

Bleach: The 3rd Phantom (DS)
Star Ocean: The Last Hope (PS3)
White Knight Chronicles (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII (13) Collectors Edition (PS3)

I've just ordered the most bizarre peice of merchandise of all time:

sakuma_drop_grave_of_firelies_j77.jpg

Dead girl's ashes hopefully not included. :|

Hey Chaos, I got it from http://www.jbox.com/PRODUCT/MPJ137

It was about 7 or 8$ delivered. Gonna take 5-6 weeks to get here though. So I'll just forget about it and hope it turns up.

Also, sorry I forgot to post and say thanks for the DVD, it got here safe and sound. Thanks once again for such an awesome prize!

Regards,
K

Bought some more CD's to add and replace my collection.
System of a Down - Toxicity
Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
Kings of Leon - Youth and Young Manhood
Flight of the Conchords (album)
The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
The Who - My Generation
Basement Jaxx - The Singles
Fleet Foxes (album)

mangaman74 said:
Aya-Kun said:
mangaman74 said:
Last night I ordered,
Dissidia Final Fantasy Post Card Book

where did you order that from?

The whole order was with Archonia,

http://www.archonia.com/mangashop/en/ar ... rd%20book/

Can be a bit expensive in postage so I try and group my orders like the one last night. By ordering all three items it was cheaper to use DPD than first class mail.

sweet thanks =) ill have to order that at some point, ive used archonia once about a week ago when i ordered some figures and i used there DPD as well as it was cheaper

I think I done pretty well myself;

Naruto Manga 1-3
One Piece Manga 1-2

= £11.37

Gotta love eBay. Wasn't to sure whether to try Naruto or not, but I hear the manga > anime.

I'm a happy buyer :D

Edit: Thought it's worth noting, when I totalled this up on TBD, it came to £19.39 - I'm pretty pleased with my saving 8)

Chun Li said:
but I hear the manga > anime.
It might just be me thinking about it now but is this the case? I wouldn't substitute the first half of Naruto (anime) for anything. The manga is good, because its the same but I think they are pretty identical (excluding, like, 7 filler episodes). But the way the first half was presented, the great openings, the pretty decent animation and awesome awesome score (and voice acting) - I think it tops the manga. The story lost some of its lustre, imo, after the time jump and the fillers were awful before that, but Naruto still was great for around 130 episodes. The manga is basically a picture book, its like a storyboard or something. Looks pretty, but its just not what its meant to look like. I dunno what I'm trying to express, but what Naruto is doesn't shout out to be read, like Monster for example.

Spyro, Chun, whatever; this isn't directed at you. I'm just thinking out loud. Did anyone read Naruto before watching it?

Didn't buy anything of interest t'day. Just food.

Back