What did you BUY today?

For some reason I gave in and bought a Platinum Helium Pass from axelmusic. £109 is a lot in one go to not pay shipping and get 2% off, but if I keep buying from them at the rate I am it should pay for itself in about 6 months maybe less.

I managed to finish my Christmas shopping in Leeds today. I helped sustain myself by bringing along some leftover chicken fried rice from yesterday, and also a convenient spork.

Fallout 3 GotY Edition

It finally went down in price again at Amazon. I don't know if I'll have to restart or not, but there's no damn way I'm paying more than the cost of the GotY edition for all the DLC (not that I've lost anything mind, I've been playing my sister's original copy anyway).

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Tachi- said:
A footlong meatball subway. a medium cup filled with fanta and free dorito's!

I strongly approve of that, the meatball subway's are delicious, though a little tricky to eat

lol your not joking. you have to eat very carefully with that subway. it can get messy very quickly and without warning. very warm and filling though. a hearty meal in cold times :)

Tachi- said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Tachi- said:
A footlong meatball subway. a medium cup filled with fanta and free dorito's!

I strongly approve of that, the meatball subway's are delicious, though a little tricky to eat

lol your not joking. you have to eat very carefully with that subway. it can get messy very quickly and without warning. very warm and filling though. a hearty meal in cold times :)

Agreed on the yums & messiness. Personally I prefer BBQ Rib, but Meatball Marinara is my #2 sub.

Gunsmith Cats: Burst Vol. 3
Macaroni
Four-pack of Newcastle Brown
Two black cherry yoghurts which should have been expensive, but were in fact very cheap because they go out of date tomorrow.

That's a quality night in right there.

Heh, I bought that Boxset for the same price about a year ago. It's a good mindf*ck series.

Today, I bought a Remote Control for my PS3.
And a can of Diet coke.

Fair enough :) nice to know my HMV's expected update to prices will be roughly a year later than everyone else in the UK (Lazy little sods)

Coke zero and diet coke for the win :)

Back