What did you BUY today?

I bought some new headphones (€12 Philips ones, but they're cool), God is not Great book by the legend that is Christopher Hitchens, La Roux's album, Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic and I bought "Alejandro" on iTunes a song off Lady GaGa's new album

Monday: Bleach series 1 + 2, 41 eps for £30 :D
(kinda gutted that my gf KEEPS forgetting the £20 HMV voucher she got me for my birthday, that along with the £20 HMV voucher from the guys at work would come in handy towards either buying anime over christmas, or for peoples christmas presents (yes i know thats extremely bad of me to use a birthday present to pay for someone elses xmas present, but when i've got an expensive few months ahead, every little cut corner helps.

Fri - 2 pillows, some cases, new duvet cover for bed to make it more 2-person/James friendly.
Sat - Sculpey clay and tools.
Sun - 2010 planner.

I r boring. :p

2 days ago - I bought Fable 2 and a Tiger Woods game for the X-box 360 for £50 at Game. I then gave the one to an interested customer of the golf game and got £25 back.

£25 for Fable 2 - Sweet deal!

On Saturday: Modern Warfare 2 (must say, i enjoy it :D), the 4th Twilight book (for my sister for xmas) 2 mugs (xmas mugs) and Bleach series 3 boxset (which i've only got 2 more discs to watch till i've watched all of it already lol)

It's been an expensive weekend.

Friday:
Second hand PS3 + Blue-ray remote control.
Blue-rays: Wall-E, Blood.
Various Birthday & Christmas presents.
Cowboy Bebop Film DVD.
Various Manga from Forbidden Planet 3 for 2.

Sunday:
Lots of food and drink from the local farmers market.
A Gigabit network hub.
More manga from Borders closing down sale (after being given a £20 token)

Chaz said:
2 days ago - I bought Fable 2 and a Tiger Woods game for the X-box 360 for £50 at Game.
Does the Tiger Woods game include a level where you have to escape your golf club wielding wife in a car whilst avoiding fire hydrants?

ayase said:
Chaz said:
2 days ago - I bought Fable 2 and a Tiger Woods game for the X-box 360 for £50 at Game.
Does the Tiger Woods game include a level where you have to escape your golf club wielding wife in a car whilst avoiding fire hydrants?
Is that from the game title "Fable 2 and a Tiger Woods"? XD

Bought yesterday a robotic pig... I'm gonna make myself a Hans! Just need the wings...

Christmas Presents! But also a little something for myself...

Gamestation have some very cheap second-hand Blu-rays. I got Dirty Harry, Million Dollar Baby and No Country For Old Men for £3.98 each. That's cheaper than the new DVDs.

Chaz said:
Milk
Warburtons Bread x2
4 pack WKD blue
Ashia larger x2
Fuel at petrol station
Ticket on Park/Ride
You kept me at the edge of my seat until you got to the alcohol. I'd have been sated by the bread, but then again, I don't have a car.

Back