UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Few more price-drops:
Dragon Ball Z Movie Collection Blu-ray - £30.29
Dragon Ball Z Seasons 1-9 (Amazon Exclusive Box) Blu-ray - £116 (Amazon US version here) [Funimation release, but Region B]
I Want To Eat Your Pancreas Blu-ray - £13.39

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

I know it doesn’t really fit in this thread, but Asda are currently selling a selection of nice anime t-shirts for £10 each.

They’ve got:
Dragon Ball Z
My Hero Academia
Naruto
Yu-Gi-Oh
Gundam

Yeah, Asda has a piece of Gundam merchandise. Wild!

I know it doesn’t really fit in this thread, but Asda are currently selling a selection of nice anime t-shirts for £10 each.

They’ve got:
Dragon Ball Z
My Hero Academia
Naruto
Yu-Gi-Oh
Gundam

Yeah, Asda has a piece of Gundam merchandise. Wild!
Yeah, I bought a Gundam tee.

Tis lovely

EDIT: probably better deal deals in posts below.
Not really sure if this is a bargin and it's also a US imports, and I think its is only region A/1. But "Free! Iwatobi swim club season 1" is about about £28 from amazon, I would advise you make sure you buy via "Amazon Global store" as import fee's are included and will aviod royal mail handling fee.
I'm also not aware of this season being relesed in the UK and I'm guessing some people would prefere the Australian Blu ray version. But with Season 2 being in the christmas sale I though it might intrest some people.

Or if you don't trust amazon there is a few on ebay via ToysandFilms and UK based at £29.50:

Last edited:
or you could just buy the essentials release version for £20.50 + shipping from somewhere like UP1USA

or amazon US if you dont trust UP1USA

Is there any difference buying from up1usa.com or up1.co.uk? The websites seem the same apart from one being blue and one yellow. If you're based in the uk should you buy from the co.uk site?

Is there any difference buying from up1usa.com or up1.co.uk? The websites seem the same apart from one being blue and one yellow. If you're based in the uk should you buy from the co.uk site?
Th UP1USA site is also based in the UK, they just charge you in dollars instead of pounds. Depending on the exchange rate it can work out cheaper than the co.uk site.

I always forget about united publication and didn't even know about wowhd.co.uk (and good to know that there isn't any more extra import/handling charges).
But yeah they both seem like better deals.

I always forget about united publication and didn't even know about wowhd.co.uk (and good to know that there isn't any more extra import/handling charges).
But yeah they both seem like better deals.
Have you checked this page

Cheers Denny Fisher and others for the info, that link/thread was super helpfull, read the entier thing.

School live season 1 on blu ray & DVD (collector's editon but i think it is the only blu ray version) from amazon for £11.38

EDIT: Not DVD or Blu ray's but there is a Manga Humble Bundle of "Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail & More by Kodansha "

Last edited:
Back