UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Oldmario

Adventurer
Seems like Amazon are having their own little sale on AL standard editions for £6.99 each
i think like the norm links above they're HMV/fopp price matches, iirc the photo i saw from a hmv store the other day also had Kill La Kill and Lupin on blu-ray

WMD

Pokémon Master
As One Piece 21 has been announced thought I'd get up to date and got collections 18, 19 and 20

On amazon collection 18 was £18.02
19 was £15.86
20 was £13.09

Good prices for are normally pretty expensive sets.

sky_captain

Completely Average High School Student

sky_captain

Completely Average High School Student
It was in my ebay basket for 8 hours and no one else had bought it.

That's how I tell myself that it was meant for me and can look my wife in the eye, when she asks how much it cost...lol

Last edited:

Terium

Brigade Leader
It was in my ebay basket for 8 hours and no one else had bought it.

That's how I tell myself that it was meant for me and can look my wife in the eye, when she asks how much it cost...lol
Just show her the first transformation scene from KLK and she'll come around... :rolleyes:

Luna

Pokémon Master
Isn't that still cheaper than it was on early bird of something. So it's a nice deal for all of them.)

(Half regret not getting those p2-3 CEs at the Xmas sale the other year, nice sets, but I didn't like the show that much I thought.)

Terium

Brigade Leader
I know, I'm just saying how that price along would be at the edge of reasonable if you were only after part 1 due to how rare it is. For all 3 parts, it's brilliant.
OH! So it's that rare, huh? I got so lucky finding part 1 for like £30 on a swedish site... It's what got me started with collecting

Takei Daloui

Dandy Guy, in Space
OH! So it's that rare, huh? I got so lucky finding part 1 for like £30 on a swedish site... It's what got me started with collecting
Well I mean it depends on when you got it. I've been hunting it down for a while now and remember there being an auction for part 1 in December (didn't get it), some limited stock on CeX for a time, and the occassional set sold together. I only held off for so long because I was trying to find a new one (pre-owned can be fine but I never know how well the previous owner treated it so naturally I get a bit wary). But as it stands, new copies aren't really out there unless you find it in some niche small presence store at this point in time. Parts 2 and 3 though, still a fair few of them hanging around.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Not sure if this has been mentioned but CeX are selling the Grimgar CE for £15.

Elsewhere, Fopp are selling the UE of Miss Hokusai for £25.