UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Just looking at that Cowboy Bebop set. You can get the series and movie on blu-ray for about £34 total on Amazon. That means paying an extra £145 for 3 CD soundtrack and a book. It doesn't really add up, I guess the flight case they came in was expensive to produce.

Yeah, in most probably you are right. OST you could buy for ~50 GBP (more or less). In my opinion this set it's only for specific type of users (and I don't think right now about user, that can buy something for that price). It's only for big fans of these series, and vinyls collectors. For example, I've been looking for something for my vinyls for some time - and this box is perfect for me to use. That's why I'm thinking about that (and I love these OST-s, and looking it on eBay store).

Anyone find anything of note in the various Easter sales? I've had a look and so far it doesn't look like anything is discounted more than what it has been before.

Anyone find anything of note in the various Easter sales? I've had a look and so far it doesn't look like anything is discounted more than what it has been before.

Are you using the 20% off EASTER20 code on anime-on-line?

£28 for the Samurai Champloo steelbook is the deal that's tempting me the most.

Same here. Only pre-orders
I was hoping to get Code Geass movies or plastic memories part 2 but even with the code I've seen them cheaper.

Promare CE is £34.99 ATM with code is c. £28 which is a little cheaper than Amazon (£29.99). No idea if it'll be cheaper than ALs EB though! Just looked on Google £27.49 on Zavvi.

Weathering With You CE is £27.99, with code c. £22.40. Much cheaper than Amazon £34.99. Again no idea on ALs EB.

Promare standard edition for me only.

I can see Mob Psycho Season 2 being around £20 on Amazon near release date, so gave it a miss.

Guess sometimes people forget about UP1, Promare CE is there at £27,49 for the moment but not sure about their shipping rate in the UK. And no I’m not affiliated with them :)

Promare CE from UP1 is £3.50 postage (so £31 in total), I think Zavvi also has a postage charge (I think £2 but they may wave that fee if you spend a certain amount but I don't know, I haven't purchased anything from them in a bit)

And yep peoeple do forget about UP1 (me included) especially when you see easter sale/20% off, but that is the point of the marketing

Black clover season 1 / Parts 1-5 (pre-order) I think is a good price at £28 with code, much better than the seprate parts, but a pre order so you might be waiting a while.

More batches of deals:

Silver Spoon: Season 1 Collection [Collector's Edition] (Blu-ray) - £25.99

Added bonus for those who like Asian films:

Park Chan-wook's The Vengeance Trilogy [Standard Edition Box Set] (Blu-ray) - £17.99

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Back