UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Violette

Completely Average High School Student
Is that cheaper than the Christmas sales?
I'm fairly certain the CE was £40 during the sales, so yeah.

I'd most likely pick the CE up for that if I hadn't already bought the standard during a previous DotW, although the new £5 flat shipping charge might've put me off, it's definitely put a dampener on my enthusiasm for the regular £15 DotW blu-rays.

Oldmario

School Idol
I'm fairly certain the CE was £40 during the sales, so yeah.

I'd most likely pick the CE up for that if I hadn't already bought the standard during a previous DotW, although the new £5 flat shipping charge might've put me off, it's definitely put a dampener on my enthusiasm for the regular £15 DotW blu-rays.
i think this is the cheapest the CE has been outside of them selling it on ebay back when it came out, the book included with it is great but i wish that it could've been a full A4 sized book and a slightly lower grade of glossy paper as it's one of those books that are pretty hard to open properly

Luna

Pokémon Master
Are there any good Anime deals or offers on Amazon.co.uk? Am eying two things and might as well make more use of shipping for the order I thought. But can't really think of anything.

Violette

Completely Average High School Student
Are there any good Anime deals or offers on Amazon.co.uk? Am eying two things and might as well make more use of shipping for the order I thought. But can't really think of anything.
Not exactly bargains, but I just made an order with amazon.co.uk including Tokyo Godfathers for £5.99 and Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie: Part 1 and Part 2 for £10.06, seem like pretty decent prices at least.

Other than that, looking at what's in my "saved for later" all I see is Comic Artist & His Assistants for £10.45 and When Supernatural Battles Become Common Place for £9.39, pretty sure they're just copying base.com prices.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I wonder, are their Funi LEs exact replications like ours in the UK or are they altered and/or have those large ratings logos permanently stuck to the box?

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
I wonder, are their Funi LEs exact replications like ours in the UK or are they altered and/or have those large ratings logos permanently stuck to the box?
For the Manga Entertainment releases, everything is 99% the same with the exception of the amaray case artwork. The Fruits Basket and Steins;Gate 0 releases are 100% identical as the LEs in both regions don't share unique artwork, and Attack on Titan is identical because it's a digibook which you can't really make any different.

If you want some examples I have Goblin Slayer, OVERLORD II, SSSS.GRIDMAN and ZOMBIE LAND SAGA on my blog with photos.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Makes sense-their DitF Part 1 LE was just the Funi set with an Australian ratings sticker slapped on it.