UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Buzzkillington

Combat Butler
Only grabbed I Want to Eat Your Pancreas blu-ray thus far, will probably go back and get more but can't really make up my mind what else to grab now (Anohana, Code Geass and Jojo's are tempting me, and that's before I've even had a proper look, could get expensive).

Terium

Brigade Leader
Oyanime.png

I wanna get the JoJo releases as well but I kinda wanna know if it's a quality release first. The Viz US ones look pretty nice.

Takei Daloui

Dandy Guy, in Space
I wish to could grab a load of these with this deal but that Christmas sale wiped me out. Maybe 1 title. Broken Blade looks interesting.

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
Some recent price drops on Anime Limited CEs on Amazon, do note that most of them are not currently in stock so it may take a little while:
  • Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry - £11.99
  • Lu Over the Wall - £11.99
  • Maquia - £19.99
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil Season 1 - £17.99
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil Season 2 - £19.99
Meanwhile, the Funimation US LE sets that were still on sale are still available, many folks on BD forum received theirs and have gotten them in new to solid condition.

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Jon O Fun

Magical Girl
Seems like Amazon are having their own little sale on AL standard editions for £6.99 each

Terium

Brigade Leader
Seems like Amazon are having their own little sale on AL standard editions for £6.99 each
Maquia went fast I guess? For me it's 14.50