UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Gatchaman Crowds, Golden Time Collection 1, and Comic Artist & His Assistants are all £9.02 on amazon.co.uk too.

They must be price matching but I don't know who, it's not the usual suspect base.com.

More batches of deals:

Amagi Brilliant Park: Complete Series [Deluxe Edition] (Blu-ray) - £21.55
Ninja Scroll [Steelbook] (Blu-ray & DVD) - £6.30
Soul Eater: Complete Series (Blu-ray) - £23.55

Added bonus for those who like Asian films:

Shinya Tsukamoto: Killing / Haze / Denchu-Kozo [First Print Edition] (Blu-ray) - £17.98
Takeshi Kitano: Violent Cop / Boiling Point / Sonatine (Blu-ray) - £26.99

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Gatchaman Crowds, Golden Time Collection 1, and Comic Artist & His Assistants are all £9.02 on amazon.co.uk too.

They must be price matching but I don't know who, it's not the usual suspect base.com.
i've noticed their amazon prices have been going a bit crazy lately, i think steins;gate 0 was £16 yesterday

MVM Deal of the week:

FATE/STAY NIGHT COMPLETE COLLECTION (15) BLU-RAY £14.99 (from £39.99)
FATE/STAY NIGHT COMPLETE COLLECTION (15) DVD £9.99 (from £39.99)

Not sure if Deal of the week will be included, but might be worth waiting till Monday as it is possible easter sale come's up, assuming they are still considering it in the current situation.

Not sure if Deal of the week will be included, but might be worth waiting till Monday as it is possible easter sale come's up, assuming they are still considering it in the current situation.
They have confirmed an Easter Sale (20% off) is upcoming! The question is when it will start and whether it's MVM titles only or all titles.

Back