UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Dragon Ball Z: Movie Collection (Films 1-13) is currently £34.99 and supposedly will arrive just before Christmas Day if you have Prime or super fast shipping saiyan powers.

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Violette

Completely Average High School Student
Not exactly a "bargain" really, but Higurashi: When They Cry Season's 1-3 - Collector's Edition is down to £54.50 on amazon right now.
Think it was on offer for £60 during first day of MVM's xmas deals.

CommanderZx2

Completely Average High School Student

Aaron

Combat Butler
I know it's not actually anime, but I think it's close enough to be of interest here...

I got the complete Legend of Korra BD set in the HMV sale for £11.99 today. It included the art cards, which are supposedly exclusive to Amazon (where the set is currently £53.87).

It looks like instore only - the HMV website only has the DVD set.

DragoStark

Kiznaiver
I know it's not actually anime, but I think it's close enough to be of interest here...

I got the complete Legend of Korra BD set in the HMV sale for £11.99 today. It included the art cards, which are supposedly exclusive to Amazon (where the set is currently £53.87).

Holy hell really? I'll have to go look in my local on Monday and see if it's around. Thanks for the tip.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff

Fopp Covent Garden had a copy sat on the anime stand downstairs yesterday that was priced at £11.99ish if anyone is planning to make a visit to that area of Central London anytime soon.

Last edited:

Scavenger

School Idol
I have multiple pre-orders in cart. Are they all shipped together at the farthest release date or separately when each item is released?