UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I wonder, are their Funi LEs exact replications like ours in the UK or are they altered and/or have those large ratings logos permanently stuck to the box?

I wonder, are their Funi LEs exact replications like ours in the UK or are they altered and/or have those large ratings logos permanently stuck to the box?
For the Manga Entertainment releases, everything is 99% the same with the exception of the amaray case artwork. The Fruits Basket and Steins;Gate 0 releases are 100% identical as the LEs in both regions don't share unique artwork, and Attack on Titan is identical because it's a digibook which you can't really make any different.

If you want some examples I have Goblin Slayer, OVERLORD II, SSSS.GRIDMAN and ZOMBIE LAND SAGA on my blog with photos.

1 New from ¥5,000
(to compare_ Amazon UK is at 150GBP and Amazon.com is at 94USD or something.)
Doesn't seem to ship outside of Japan (or that is to say at least not to Switzerland or Germany), so this one would need a proxy. Depending on where you live and its imports fees, this may still be a bit cheaper.

not sure if this is because manga got bought by funi or if it's just because it's an "on-going" series but either way i hope more parts get this cheap, wouldn't mind franxx

Numerous price drops on My Hero Academia across the whole series:
Season 1 Blu-ray - £10.59
Season 2 Part 1 Blu-ray - £15.62
Season 2 Part 2 Blu-ray - £15.52
Season 3 Part 1 Blu-ray - £11.89
Movie 1: Two Heroes Blu-ray - £8.09

Also got some price-drops:
The Ancient Magus Bride Part 2 Blu-ray - £14.49
Blue Exorcist Blu-ray - £14.09
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Part 1 Blu-ray - £14.49
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Part 2 Blu-ray - £14.49
DARLING in the FRANXX Part 1 Blu-ray - £14.49
I Want To Eat Your Pancreas Blu-ray - £14.39
Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! Heart Throb Blu-ray - £14.99
Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! Rikka Version Blu-ray - £14.99
Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! Take on Me Blu-ray - £11.71
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Too! Blu-ray & DVD - £11.89
OVERLORD II Blu-ray - £13.19
Triage X Blu-ray & DVD - £14.09
Ushio & Tora Blu-ray - £19.99

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Back