UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I'm also tempted by Fuse and Psychic School Wars, but knowing my luck, I'd buy them both and then they'd both be in AL's 12 Days of Christmas Mystery Box.

The bundle is good because even if there's one or two that you're not interested in or already own, they'd make a good Christmas gift!

Was hoping Noein would turn up in the Anime Limited sale but I don't see it being any cheaper than that Zavvi offer so may just go for that.

Be passing on the movie bundle today (already have Momo after a long ass wait and still haven't watched it....).

Was hoping Noein would turn up in the Anime Limited sale but I don't see it being any cheaper than that Zavvi offer so may just go for that.

Be passing on the movie bundle today (already have Momo after a long ass wait and still haven't watched it....).
Wouldn't surprise me, Wings of Honneamise was cheaper on Zavvi last year than in the Anime Limited sale.

I might have been tempted by Momo on it's own, but not in that bundle. Already got Giovanni UE, planning to get Hokusai UE, and don't particularly want to watch Cyborg, so I'll pass.

That really is a great deal. Sadly, it' not for me. Momo doesn't really interest me, 009 Re: Cyborg is a dud of a movie (in my opinion) and I already have Giovanni's Island.

Shame, as the price for all four is keen. I'm sure that deal will have made somebody very happy!

I ended up getting the deal, not really interested in Re:Cyborg so will probably sell it straight away, but the other 3 were things I'd have gotten eventually. I did want the UE for Miss Hokusai but couldn't turn down that price.

Yup, that's what I was waiting for. Only title i'd missed pre April, shame I've missed so many since, maybe i'll have a better xmas sale next year if I don't catch up on things1

Back