UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

HdE

Comic Book Guy
That's an EXCELLENT deal on Kill La Kill - although, it sticks in my craw a little that I really believe that's closer to what the SRP for the show should have been over here in the first place. Such a shame Aniplex haven't a clue.

That said: Looking forward to seeing what the next few deals are going to be! It's ON! Like Donkey Kong.

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
I own the first collector's edition, so have passed on the first deal. I really like the idea of bundling a series together like that though, so I hope a few more deals are similar! (Durarara and some of x2 for next year? Shame the first year was May or it would have been good this year...).

That's a great deal, but I'm not really interested in KlK so I'll pass on it. To be honest I'm more interested in what the preorders might be than the older releases (of which I have most of what I want already).

I'm curious about the pre-order offers too, I'm wondering if they'll be standard "early-bird" deals or if they'll be "extra-special" deals with bigger discounts than usual.

I'm also wondering if they'll do a pre-order offer for the Nichijou Collector's Edition... Or the Kinmoza Ultimate Edition.

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
I'm curious about the pre-order offers too, I'm wondering if they'll be standard "early-bird" deals or if they'll be "extra-special" deals with bigger discounts than usual.

I'm also wondering if they'll do a pre-order offer for the Nichijou Collector's Edition... Or the Kinmoza Ultimate Edition.
I think AL and Manga should set aside their differences to give KinMoza the release it deserves. Comes with both seasons and Karen.

anime_andrew

Anime Limited Representative
Industry Representative
Well seems they've already gone against their "nothing after April 2016" comments!
In fact - it was scheduled internally for end of April and we bumped it into early May due to a delayed delivery of the book as I recall so we put it in the sale as a nice thing to do :). Barring the Mystery Box (which could be annyytthhhinggg Collector's or DVD in respective sets) - that's the latest you'll see :).

I mean I can not be nice if people prefer...ohohohoho.

AP