UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

That's an EXCELLENT deal on Kill La Kill - although, it sticks in my craw a little that I really believe that's closer to what the SRP for the show should have been over here in the first place. Such a shame Aniplex haven't a clue.

That said: Looking forward to seeing what the next few deals are going to be! It's ON! Like Donkey Kong.

I own the first collector's edition, so have passed on the first deal. I really like the idea of bundling a series together like that though, so I hope a few more deals are similar! (Durarara and some of x2 for next year? Shame the first year was May or it would have been good this year...).

That's a great deal, but I'm not really interested in KlK so I'll pass on it. To be honest I'm more interested in what the preorders might be than the older releases (of which I have most of what I want already).

I'm curious about the pre-order offers too, I'm wondering if they'll be standard "early-bird" deals or if they'll be "extra-special" deals with bigger discounts than usual.

I'm also wondering if they'll do a pre-order offer for the Nichijou Collector's Edition... Or the Kinmoza Ultimate Edition.

I'm curious about the pre-order offers too, I'm wondering if they'll be standard "early-bird" deals or if they'll be "extra-special" deals with bigger discounts than usual.

I'm also wondering if they'll do a pre-order offer for the Nichijou Collector's Edition... Or the Kinmoza Ultimate Edition.

I think AL and Manga should set aside their differences to give KinMoza the release it deserves. Comes with both seasons and Karen.

Well seems they've already gone against their "nothing after April 2016" comments!

In fact - it was scheduled internally for end of April and we bumped it into early May due to a delayed delivery of the book as I recall so we put it in the sale as a nice thing to do :). Barring the Mystery Box (which could be annyytthhhinggg Collector's or DVD in respective sets) - that's the latest you'll see :).

I mean I can not be nice if people prefer...ohohohoho.

AP

Picked up Psycho Pass 2 in the sale, as annoying it is to buy a season you don't really like for completion sake it's a fair enough price and closer to what I was happy to pay (still more than I would have liked right enough :p)

Likewise, I used the YLiA £5 code for Ouran and a £10 code from returning a damaged Escaflowne and manufacturing errors on my FMA gate on Tatami Galaxy.
This is why I love Anime Ltd, they care about their customers :)
Just wish that MVM who fulfil their shipment would stop using bubble mailers and use cardboard instead, nothing makes you sad like a dent to the packaging

It's hard to keep track of the voucher codes at times, I'm due a small one for returning The Tatami Galaxy (they sent out a replacement already which is awesome) which I hope to use on an upcoming day (come on Noein, Tokyo ESP or cool early bird offer!) I'm intrigued about the mystery box also :)

Back