UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

It's hard to keep track of the voucher codes at times, I'm due a small one for returning The Tatami Galaxy (they sent out a replacement already which is awesome) which I hope to use on an upcoming day (come on Noein, Tokyo ESP or cool early bird offer!)

I only have the one myself :p

Also on the topic of FMA, I enquired a short while ago about Being able to get those slip covers that the individual Part 1 and 2 had, Andrew said he'd ask when Jeremy returned from holiday so maybe they'll be an update on that soon

Also on the topic of FMA, I enquired a short while ago about Being able to get those slip covers that the individual Part 1 and 2 had, Andrew said he'd ask when Jeremy returned from holiday so maybe they'll be an update on that soon

I got an email from Jeremy a few days ago. I think hes back in the office by now. I just find it somehow confusing how my FMA Part 2 slipbox got damaged inside the gate during delivery.

I got an email from Jeremy a few days ago. I think hes back in the office by now. I just find it somehow confusing how my FMA Part 2 slipbox got damaged inside the gate during delivery.
That's unfortunate to hear, mine arrived unscathed but the white box had black markings on the top from the resin box, the gate itself had a few errors too, with edges that were slightly chipped away. It's still a stunning display piece though (not that I have room for it:p

Picked up Psycho Pass 2 in the sale, as annoying it is to buy a season you don't really like for completion sake it's a fair enough price and closer to what I was happy to pay (still more than I would have liked right enough :p)

I've always wondered what was the major differences between 1 and 2 that people disliked. I found while the 2nd wasn't as good as the 1st it still was an enjoyable season that did have me trying to guess the motives/end goal of the villain.

Bah I hate mixed bundles, you're always likely to own at least one!

Bought it anyway as I don't own the other 3 and intended to lol.
That's the same as me I own one of them and I also bought it as I was hoping A Letter to Momo and 009 Re:Cyborg would come up. I didn't expect Miss Hokusai to come up but I had planned on buying it some point anyway.

A great deal.

I've got two of the four though and I don't want 009 enough to justify a purchase.

Could get it and sell the other two on but given the limited supply I'd rather they went to someone who wants all four. :)

That's the same as me I own one of them and I also bought it as I was hoping A Letter to Momo and 009 Re:Cyborg would come up. I didn't expect Miss Hokusai to come up but I had planned on buying it some point anyway.

That's pretty much the same as me. I bought Giovanni's Island (standard) on release so I have that but Hokusai dropped in priority due to lack of dub and the others were low priority because of the inflated price on account of being CE's.

Not sure Giovanni's Island would make a great gift to someone given the tone lol.

Disregarding Giovanni's Island it still works out slightly less than £10 a disk and I would've paid around that for each one anyway... it's just in cases like this when I already own one, my brain is hardwired to perceive it as less of a deal for me!

Nice to see a movie bundle pop up! I've, again, skipped this deal as I already own Giovanni's Island as an ultimate, don't have much interest in seeing Miss Hokusai again and uninterested in Cyborg.

At this rate I'll definitely be holding out until the mystery box! :)

Back