UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

NormanicGrav said:
Section23 titles have received a price drop to tackle Best Buy on Amazon US. Note the prices don't include postage or 20% VAT (they will be included on Global Shipping options).

I SHOULD HAVE WAITED ON PERSONA, DAMN YOU RIGHTSTUF!! :evil:

Some examples:

[spoilerbutton]Priced at $69.99 [~£45.21]:
Persona 4 the Animation: Complete Collection Collector's Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)

Priced at $42.99 [~£27.77]:
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
The World is Still Beautiful: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

Priced at around the $32 mark [~£21.31]:
Beyond the Boundary: Complete Collection Standard Edition (Blu-ray)
Brynhildr in the Darkness: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
From the New World: Collection 1 (Blu-ray)
Hidamari Sketch: Complete Collection (Season 1) (Blu-ray)
No Game No Life: Complete Collection Standard Edition (Blu-ray)
Psychic Detective Yakumo: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Samurai Bride: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
The Severing Crime Edge: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Tari Tari: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
The World God Only Knows: Goddessess: Complete Collection (Season 3) (Blu-ray)

Priced at around the $31 mark [~£20.25]:
Haikyuu!!: Collection 1 (Blu-ray)
Leviathan -The Last Defence-: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Okamikakushi: Masque of the Wolf: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Space Brothers: Collection 1 (Blu-ray)

Priced at around the $29 mark [~£19.37]:
Blade & Soul: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Fantasista Doll: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
The Flowers of Evil: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Golden Time: Collection 2 (Blu-ray)
Haikyuu!!: Collection 2 (Blu-ray)
Hidamari Sketch x 365: Complete Collection (Season 2) (Blu-ray)
K-On!: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray)
Meganebu: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
One Week Friends: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Place to Place: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Uta no Prince-Sama 2000%: Complete Collection (Season 2) (Blu-ray)

Priced at $24.99 [~£16.14]:
Patlabor: Mobile Police Early Days OVA: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

Priced at $22.99 [~£14.85]:
Patlabor 2: The Movie (Blu-ray)
Patlabor WXIII: The Movie (Blu-ray)

Priced at $13.99 [~£9.04]:
Vampire Hunter D (Blu-ray)

Priced at $11.89 [~£7.68]:
Appleseed - Sentai Selects (Blu-ray/DVD)[/spoilerbutton]

Quick update:

Now priced at around $29.99 [~£19.37]:
Is the Order a Rabbit?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

First Persona now GochiUsa too? When payday comes I'll be having a field day. Quick question, would it work out better or about the same if I ordered things together on Amazon? Not sure if shipping would be cheaper combined or separate.

IncendiaryLemon said:
First Persona now GochiUsa too? When payday comes I'll be having a field day. Quick question, would it work out better or about the same if I ordered things together on Amazon? Not sure if shipping would be cheaper combined or separate.

I guess it works better shipped together but considering Persona is a big box I would make them separate. Calculate the total cost first before making that decision though.

IncendiaryLemon said:
The sale is over for P4
$126 :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Siren Visual is offering 30% off everything this month with the code 'SPRING2015', so I bit the bullet and ordered Monster. Sadly, the 30% off only really covered the shipping fee (which was $40), but either way, I thought some people here would be interested.

GolGotha said:
Siren Visual is offering 30% off everything this month with the code 'SPRING2015', so I bit the bullet and ordered Monster. Sadly, the 30% off only really covered the shipping fee (which was $40), but either way, I thought some people here would be interested.

Do you know when this code expires?

Monster is looking *very* tempting. Hopefully I can get paid in time to put an order in. Between that, Garden of Sinners, Prisma Illya and possibly maybe Gundam, I think half my wage is already gone haha. I think I might have to wait for the price to come down a tad or anime limited to release it

serpantino said:
...wow that's come back around quick. Doesn't feel that long since I got it on dotw last time.

It's one I'd been waiting for - seemingly for ages, so it can't have been that long since it last came around.

I think I'll spring for it for a tenner. Heard some bad things about it, but a pulp writer pal of mine of Facebook lost his mind over it a ways back. Which is a good sign.

GolGotha said:
Just did exactly the same thing. The $40 shipping was putting me off getting Monster but glad for the code as it helps soften the blow...thanks muchly.

HdE said:
serpantino said:
...wow that's come back around quick. Doesn't feel that long since I got it on dotw last time.

It's one I'd been waiting for - seemingly for ages, so it can't have been that long since it last came around.

I think I'll spring for it for a tenner. Heard some bad things about it, but a pulp writer pal of mine of Facebook lost his mind over it a ways back. Which is a good sign.

I don't even remember it ever being DOTW so if it has been it certainly wasn't recently.

Personally i haven't decided whether to pick it up myself. The setting seems interesting i need to look more into it over the weekend.

GolGotha said:

Tempting, very tempting. Did you go for the complete set or the parts ? Never have ordered from the Siren Visual shop myself, but i guess the chance of getting hit with custom charges is big ?

Back