The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

What are the chances of Sentai releasing Phi Brain Season 3 anytime soon?

The part sets are only $9.99 on amazon.com atm but if they're not going to release Season 3 then it feels pointless to own a incomplete show.

Well, I chased Amazon today about After the Rain and they said its still being looked at and they're going to contact me tomorrow with an update. I'm not holding my breath though :'(

So I was on funinow and can’t get basilisk the ouka ninja scrolls to load. Anyone else having a similar issue? Driving me nuts currently as I’d actually quite like to watch it... grrrr.

Edit: never mind. It has now loaded. After, I kid you not, trying in excess of 10 times.

Anyone have any idea why Manga's Psycho Pass Season One Blu-ray is still going for full RRP even though it's been out for over three years? From what I can tell it's not a LE or anything, and the price of the US set has dropped to the point I can save about £15 even after tax and delivery importing. This reminds me of the bad old days.

Anyone have any idea why Manga's Psycho Pass Season One Blu-ray is still going for full RRP even though it's been out for over three years? From what I can tell it's not a LE or anything, and the price of the US set has dropped to the point I can save about £15 even after tax and delivery importing. This reminds me of the bad old days.
It doesn't answer your question, but United Publications have it for just under £26 if you're looking to buy.

Back