The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

People's experiences with brands do differ, but just a word of warning on Seagates - I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them these days. I've now had two fail on me after less than four years use each. Meanwhile my WD external is still happily chugging away after ten.

I'd hate to ask again, but when do we get the second half of apocrypha? Loved the first half, I think I seen on some website that it was meant to be yesterday but I may be confused as it was a site mainly covering US release

I'd hate to ask again, but when do we get the second half of apocrypha? Loved the first half, I think I seen on some website that it was meant to be yesterday but I may be confused as it was a site mainly covering US release

US & Canada get the second half this month, the rest of the world has to wait until March.

Wasn't sure where to post this but I just signed up to a 14 day free trial with FunimationNow but my PayPal was charged for a full month? Is this the norm?

Wasn't sure where to post this but I just signed up to a 14 day free trial with FunimationNow but my PayPal was charged for a full month? Is this the norm?
Didn’t happen for me but for whatever reason they gave me a 30 day trial. Not sure why but I won’t complain at more free days!

Didn’t happen for me but for whatever reason they gave me a 30 day trial. Not sure why but I won’t complain at more free days!
Whereas they've charged me for 30 days, I'll see what happens in the next couple of days. If I'm going to use the service enough I'll just buy an annual subscription.

Whereas they've charged me for 30 days, I'll see what happens in the next couple of days. If I'm going to use the service enough I'll just buy an annual subscription.

Just seems pretty sh*tty they’d charge when it’s meant to be a free trial, not very professional.

Does anyone know about backorders on deep discount? Wondering whether to order Yuri on Ice from there as have a 15% off code but it’s on backorder. Will they get any more in stock.

I've found another show that's on Crunchyroll that doesn't appear on the PS4 app! Last seasons A Sister's All You Need wasn't there and now Pet Girl of Sakurasou (added to my list due to same director as APFTTU) is missing, anyone know why?

I've found another show that's on Crunchyroll that doesn't appear on the PS4 app! Last seasons A Sister's All You Need wasn't there and now Pet Girl of Sakurasou (added to my list due to same director as APFTTU) is missing, anyone know why?

It's to do with your Mature Content settings on Crunchyroll, turn on "Show Mature Content" ( https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=video ) and it should work on the app. A Sister's All You Need at least should show up as I had the exact same issue :)

Back