The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

There was this daulty disc from Durarara Collector's edition from AL. Is there a quick way to find out if they are having the corrected discs or not, withough actually putting them into the player checking for the subtitles errors?
I messed up by putting one copy that should have fixed and one that hasn't together in one place and now I can't tell the diffrence anymore. x.x"

Isn't the artwork slightly different on the disks for example disk one of the original has two yellow circles on it whereas the the replacement disk only has one circle with a little man with headphones and righting that isn't on the original disk.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wXb6pMcHnw4/VprFzz0SNxI/AAAAAAAAGpg/0XiW0PFz-t4/s1600/Durarara+CE+-+09.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pW205D3-LoA/VprF0VGtv8I/AAAAAAAAGpo/njEUDjU6BdM/s1600/Durarara+CE+-+11.jpg
Pictures of the original/faulty disks from The Normanic Vault

Last edited:
Isn't the artwork slightly different on the disks for example disk one of the original has two yellow circles on it whereas the the replacement disk only has one circle with a little man with headphones and righting that isn't on the original disk.
Yeah there was a post somewhere highlighting said difference but I can't find it.

...... They do look completely the same for me on both copies. And the same they look like the discs of the standard edition unboxing......
I don't know what to think. @.@"

Got something coming by UPS and I know it’ll have customs. How do you pay? I know how with DHL but this is the first time UPS has been used for something from the states.

My CDJapan order posted today by registered airmail in a box like this:
CDS-2.jpg

It's marked gift and the stuff inside is about £40 worth. Will this get through customs OK?

depends if customs decides to open it up.

Will say marking stuff as gift when its not a gift is technically illegal?

anyway if it says gift then customs won't hit it unless they believe it requires an extra screening, which involves them opening up the package, and valuing it themselves.

depends if customs decides to open it up.

Will say marking stuff as gift when its not a gift is technically illegal?

anyway if it says gift then customs won't hit it unless they believe it requires an extra screening, which involves them opening up the package, and valuing it themselves.
Whoops. If it gets caught I'll plead lack of knowledge and pay the tax.

Weird paying tax on something that will never be available to buy here though!

Back